Killer Lies: Chapter Thirteen ~ Gotcha

**I don't own the Harry Potter world, characters or places. They belong to J.K. Rowling. Now, enjoy. ES <3**

Chapter Thirteen ~ Gotcha

Ginny,

I spoke to Kingsley and you should be receiving a reply anytime today.

I believe it will be good news. Now, you’re really going to have to do this.

Tell George. I’m sure he’ll be ecstatic.

And don’t tell anyone about what you saw earlier or you remember that time in your fourth year that something happened and you promised me not to tell anyone? Well, this is like that. I’m sure no one would like to know what happened that one night when you had too much firewhiskey in the common room with a certain someone, now do they?

Yes, I understand this is blackmail. You cannot tell the authorities, considering that I am the authorities.

Well best of luck to you. See you soon, tonight possibly?

Dinner with Luna, sound good?

Much love,

Neville

Ginny sat staring down at the letter as tons of emotions passed through her; excitement because Kingsley would respond soon, anger that Neville still remembered that bloody night and nervousness that even if she gets in, she’ll let everyone down.

Ugh, she groaned as she ran a hand through her hair and took a sip of her tea. She shouldn’t stress yet since she hadn’t received the response.

She stood, stretching like a cat and decided to take a shower.

When she got out of the shower, she sat down on her couch and picked up the muggle historical romance she’s been reading lately. Artemis jumped up on the couch and curled against. As petted Artemis under her ears, in the spot that she absolutely loves and opened the book. If she remembered correctly, she was at a very good part.

His fingers brushed against the bodice of her vibrant red gown sending shivers down her spine. She exhaled, breathing in his wild, masculine scent. Her body was burning as if a flame was ignited within her. It did that every time he was near, every time he touched her. His head dipped as his strong arm wrapped around her slim waist. His hand caressed her cheek and then lifted her chin; drawing her deep brown eyes to his cool silvery - gray eyes. They made her feel as if she were drowning within them. She licked her lips; her mouth and lips suddenly dry. This caused him to look at her full lips in a hungry, primitive way; his eyes begging her to allow him to devour her beautiful mouth. As his head bent for a better angle, Draco’s eyes filled with lust –” wait, DRACO?

She looked at the name written on the page. Draco? Draco was not the name of the male protagonist in this muggle story. His name was…was – think it was Connor or something of the sort; Ginny told herself. Finding it odd, she skimmed more pages.

Draco stared at her completely bare body and his expression screamed hunger –” she flipped to another page. “As he touched her, her body exploded with pleasure but it felt as if it was the pleasure was building inside of her. Draco was bringing her to – ” She flipped faster; no, no, no! She groaned. “He pushed harder, burying himself within her and as he beat against her body, Ginny cried out, the name Draco on her lips as he brought her pleasure that she never thought – that tosser! Messing with my things!” She growled.

He had spelled their names as the main characters of her raunchy historical romance book! She was so livid. She was going to kill him, murder him. She tossed the book aside as stood; he must have done it the other day when everyone was there at her apartment. She couldn’t believe he had done that to her favorite book. She knew the spell to return it to the original names but she was so angry.