Final chapter

No One's POV:

Aang had just awakened on the floor of a cave with his hands and feet bound together. He struggled slightly against his bonds but was unable to break free.

"Welcome back," Zuko said behind him, shocking the airbender enough to end his attempts at escape.

"Good to be back," Aang said menacingly. He took a strong breath and blew Zuko against the cave wall and simultaneously blew himself out of the cave. He tries to scoot away like a caterpillar but Zuko quickly regained his footing on the ice and grabbed the Avatar by the back of his collar.

"That won't be enough to escape." The prince said darkly.

An air bison suddenly appeared over his head.

"Appa!" Aang cried out happily. The bison landed in the snow and those aboard quickly dismounted. The prince quickly changed his stance to face the waterbender.

"Here for a rematch?" He asked Katara in a menacing tone.

"Trust me, Zuko, it's not going to be much of a match." She returned. Zuko then fired a shot which the waterbender blocked. Katara sent a shockwave of ice towards the Prince, and she encased him in a high pillar of ice then dropped him. Zuko fell to the ground unconscious.

Her brother ran over to the Avatar and cut his bonds.

"Hey! This is some quality rope!" Sokka smiled happily at his new treasure.

"We need to get to the oasis! The spirits are in trouble!" Aang tore him from his happiness and drew the attention of his other friends. They all quickly mount the bison and as they are about to take off, Aang looks back at the unconscious Zuko.

"Wait, we can't just leave him here." He said with pity in his voice.

"Sure we can. Let's go." Sokka urged.

"No, if we leave him, he'll die." The Avatar jumped down from the saddle and picked up the prince, bringing him back to Appa.

"Yeh, this makes a lot of sense. Let's bring the guy who's constantly trying to kill us!" Sarcasm dripped from Sokka's voice.

"Think about it this way, Maddy won't roast you alive." The Avatar made light of the situation. Sokka sighed in defeat and Appa took off into the sky.

Maddy's POV:

When Zuko left, I couldn't help but feel an overwhelming sense of worry engulf me. Iroh insisted that his nephew would be okay, but even he didn't seem sure. Iroh eventually left me sitting in the room alone after being called to talk to Zhao. When he returned he told me of a new plan.

"We will be leaving the ship shortly."

"Why?" I asked. "Zuko told me to stay here."

"Zuko told you to stay with me and for me to protect you, which I will. But we are leaving to go to the city. There is some business that needs attending to." He shuffled around grabbing some things.

"The spirits," I said softly. Iroh turned to look at me in slight shock from my knowledge before nodding once and continuing his rummaging.

We left the ship immediately after Zhao and following him to the spirit oasis, arriving there only minutes after him. I felt the moon turn red before I saw it. I don't know why, but it made my head hurt beyond the simple migraines that were curable with an Advil, this was more like it was going to explode. My eyes felt as if they would pop out of my head at any second and my brains would go everywhere. Despite this I kept following Iroh through the chaotic water tribe and we found our way to the spirit oasis where Zhao held the moon in a sack.