Chapter 4

Maddy's POV:

I might kill Zuko. He had made me eat every damn meal of every damn day for the past week. I'll admit that my skin and hair looked better already and my firebending was stronger, but I had also gained ten unwanted pounds. It didn't all show yet but my boobs were definitely bigger as were my hips, great. Despite my hatred for him at this moment, he and I had grown closer over the last few days. He had taught me to control my bending better and we hung around together more. But believe me, when I say there was a snowball's chance in hell that I liked him any more than friends, as were his feelings for me in return. Just friends; nothing more.

I laid on the bed in his room while he meditated, he did so every day so this was nothing new. the door to his right suddenly opened to reveal the second closest person to me on this floating deathtrap.

"The only reason you should be interrupting me is if you have news about the Avatar." Zuko's voice was low and dangerous, but he remained in the same position of calm and tranquility in front of the candles.

"Well, there is news, Prince Zuko. But you might not like it. Don't get too upset."

"Uncle, you taught me that keeping a level head is a sign of a great leader. Now, whatever you have to say I'm sure I can take it."

"Okay," Iroh sounded unsure. "We have no idea where he is." his words sounded a bit rushed.

"What?!" Zuko shouted, and as he did the candles' flames rose high enough to scorch the ceiling. I shrunk back and shrieked a bit. Iroh did the same but minus the shriek, he instead covered his face in protection. He then took out a fan and started waving it at himself.

"You should really open a window in here."

"Give me the map," Zuko demanded. As he studied the scroll for information, Iroh continued to fan myself while I stared at the ceiling.

"There have been multiple sightings of the Avatar, but he is impossible to track down," Iroh explained.

"He is clearly a master of evasive maneuvering." At this I burst into laughter, earning looks from both men.

"Are you kidding me?! Aang has no idea where he is going." I giggled. "He is taking little pit stops around the world and right now his only clue to where he is headed is 'it's near water'." I started to giggle to myself again.

"You know where he is going then," Zuko stated rather than asked.

"Well, ya. But I'm not going to tell you." I sat up from my comfortable position. "Besides, You'll find out soon enough." I yawned.

"When will I find out?" Zuko demanded to know. I walked over to him rather seductively and leaned over to whisper in his ear.

"Maybe tonight." I teased. then walked away. "Or tomorrow, maybe even the next day." And I left behind a confused Zuko to ponder what had just happened. Okay, I might sort of like him a bit. Not even a bit, more like a speck. A tiny little speck that might be the size of the whole universe. But that was just a maybe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip brought to you by Sokka's Boomerang~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few days since I teased Zuko with the location of the Avatar. For the first couple, things had been a bit weird between us, or rather he had been weird towards me, but what did I expect? He eventually got over it. We trained a bit and I had gotten past the basics due to what Iroh called my 'adept learning capabilities' but what I called having a hot teacher I actually listened to. Zuko continued to pester me on where Aang was but I refused to tell him.

He, Iroh and I now sat around a table waiting for dinner to be served. The servant entered with a plate of fish and whispered in Zuko's ear. He then stood up quickly.