Their Paid Girl

Title:  Their Paid GIrl

Author:  ella_enchanted

Genre:  Teen Fiction, Romance

Status:  Ongoing

Description:  So apparently lots of people who have read this story informed me that it's not at all what they were expecting based on the title and description.  So now there's no description, partly because you should read this story because you're a spontaneous little devil deep down, but also because people who feature my story in their "Favourite Books on Wattpad" (thanks so much, by the way!) will be forced to post this God-awful description that isn't really a description and people will have no idea what to think about it.  Also, if you've read this far, then I'd like to say that you have a nice butt.  Thank you, that's all, and have a glorious day.

Some thoughts on the story:  What a description for a story right?  I love the "Also, if you've read this far, then I'd like to say that you have a nice butt." part.  LOL!.  Funny little thing, isn't she? Haha.  Well, I do have a nice butt, thank you very much! *bows*  Kidding aside, on to the review! :D

Besides from her not-so-ordinary description, her plot and writing style are awesome!  She's one of the few writers here in wattpad who really knows how to write a freaking awesome story.  I love this book!  Just like ISWAA, it has brought me to a whole lot of roller coaster ride of emotions.  I have cried and laughed with Shawna, Adam and Jamie.  The story has intriguing plot and great flow.  It is well-paced and very well written. (well, most of my favorites are very well written stories.)  It is original.  Characeters are well developed.  (I love Shawna, she's really pretty and strong.^^)  The casts are perfect for the story.  It is humorous too.  Chapters are never boring.  Miss Author may be slow when it comes to updating but whenever she does, the wait is sooo worth it.  Don't be doubtful of the title and the description.   It isn't cliche at all.  This is such an amazing book.  Don't miss out on this one. :)

If you're not sure if you're going to read it or not because you don't know what it's about, well I'm telling you to go for it and read it.  It will be really worth your time.  I promise.  Just look at how many reads it has.  Doesn't that prove anything? Hmm, hmm.. go on.. read it!^^

Here's the link.. http://www.wattpad.com/story/295466-their-paid-girl

Love and little angels,

Ren :)