Silent Love

Title: Silent Love

Author: Missii

Genre: Romance, Teen-Fiction

Status: Completed

Description: It was Luna's first day at her new high school as a senior and she immediately catches the attention of the schools silent, mysterious, big, tall, dark and handsome man, Hunter. As their somewhat unusual relationship blossoms into something more than friendship, so does the jealousy and Alpha posessiveness within Hunter start to arise. Especially when a shy, sweet boy enters into the picture and seems like a threat in Hunter's eyes. How will Luna cope with all this? Will they break away or walk away hand in hand?

Some thoughts on the story: So, this one's a bad boy story, AGAIN. But the heroine is a "new girl". Another cliche, yes. But, a different kind of cliche. hehe. ;)

I don't really know why I love this story. Maybe it's because of its amazing storyline. Or because of its charming characters. Or its interesting plot. Or maybe it's because of how well-paced it is written, how the relationship between the main characters are well developed, not too slow and not too rushed, how they just click. Or maybe it's because I just love overly romantic stories. The point is... I SUPER DUPER love this story.

It is the kind of romance that would make your hearts flutter and would make you feel butterflies in your stomach. Oh gosh. Just thinking and writing a review about it makes me feel all giddy. The undeniable sizzling chemistry of the main characters is so thick you have to be bulletproofed for you not to feel it. I love how sweet and affectionate they are with each other, how they both understand what the other is thinking without speaking, how they suit each other perfectly, how they protect one another. Hunter being the overprotective sometimes bordering possessive boyfriend who defends Luna from thugs like Mase and Luna being the patient, loving and overly caring mother-hen of a girlfriend who defends Hunter from her family. I also love how Hunter can sometimes be so possessive of Luna. There are a lot of scenes like that and my heart just melted every time. A jealous Hunter is a SEXY Hunter. Lol!

Although this story has a darker mood to it, the humor is definitely still there. The supporting characters are hilarious. That's an added bonus. I love how sometimes they act so immature and idiotic. haha. They have their own unique personalities that you would absolutely love. I've read this a thousand times and it still doesn't fail to make me laugh each time. :D

It has a few grammar and spelling mistakes here and there but so what? I love the story. I really, really love the story that it really doesn't matter if there are errors. People make mistakes right? I make mistakes, that's for sure.:)

And I just want to take this opportunity to thank Missii for reposting this story back on wattpad.  This is one of the few books that has made a lasting impression on me that is why it stays on my library. I want to read it again and again, but imagine my disappointment when I've seen the red-inked words that says "no longer available" besides the title? Yes, the story was taken down a few months back because it was plagiarised by some idiot who can't make his/her own stories, that she has to steal the works of others. Thank you very much Missii for putting it back!  I will love you forever because of that!<3<3<3

This was taken down a few months back and was recently re-uploaded, just last month, I think. And look at how many reads it has. Almost a million! Ha! If this doesn't prove anything I don't know what does. :)

This is rated as PG-13 because it has a lot of swearing in it.

Go! and read this. It won't disappoint, surely. Totally unforgettable. <3<3<3

Love and mischievous-sweet-hot-cousins,

Ren :)

_______________________

A/N:  I tried editting this because it is so long.  But that's the best I can do. Sorry.  Please bear with my endless chatter.  Have a great day guys!