Living High School to the Fullest

Title:  Living High School to the Fullest

Author:  SkyDancer

Genre:  Teen-Fiction, Humor

Status:  Completed

Description:  Sarah's senior year is coming up - and she decided to make the most of it.  She is a girl on a mission:  living high school to the fullest.  Together with her best friend Emma she writes a bucket list for her last year in high school.  Sarah is determined to experience everything she has missed out on so far, like "Have a food fight," "Get detention", "Be the hot topic of the rumor mill", "Crash a party" and many more.  But little did she realize how her mission affects others as well.  Will she be able to fulfill every task on her list?  And is she really ready for new experiences, new friends and maybe even a new love...?

Some thoughts on the story:  There's a lot of words to describe this book.  Fresh, hilarious, mysterious (in a way that you'll keep on guessing which team will win Sarah's heart..^^) entertaining, addicting, inspiring, exciting, captivating, amazing.. but these words still won't justify how ridiculously great this book is.  When i finished reading it, I totally suffered from book withdrawal.  It seems like no books are good enough. I have become picky on what stories to read.  It just sets the standard.  I guess that's why its on my top list of recommended books.  Up until now, I'm still hoping for extras to be posted.  (Miss author, if you're reading this, may we request for a few more chapters? Pretty please?^^) Her characters are well-developed.  They have their own unique personalities that you would simply love.  And her writing is superb as well.  You won't get bored reading this.  And it has humor in it, lots and lots of humor.  So if you want a book that is funny as hell, this one won't disappoint you.  I assure you that you'll love every bits of it.  This would surely make a great movie.

Here's the link..  http://www.wattpad.com/story/408218-living-high-school-to-the-fullest-completed

Love and buckets,

Ren :)