The Heart Breaker Association

Title: The Heart Breaker Association

Author: GermanSam

Genre: Humor, Romance

Status: Completed

Description: Charlie (Charlotte) is in the business of breaking men's hearts to make them become better, wholesome, husband material men. She begins a secret club of girls who disguise themselves to take down some of the biggest jerks out there. It's only after being assigned her toughest case yet, does she take on the challenge herself. Disguising herself to be ugly and un-presentable, she challenges her college's biggest player to have a relationship with her. Can she follow her own rules and not fall in love?

Some thoughts on the story: I think this is one of the few stories that I have read wherein I actually waited patiently for updates. I usually read stories that are already finished, like I said at the beginning of this collection, I'm not really fond of waiting for updates unless it is a great story and it really catches my attention. And this one really got me. The anticipation of waiting for the next chapters is too much to handle. Good thing Miss author is a fast updater.:)

This is an excellent story. It has a unique, interesting and cool plot. (A secret club? Secrets. Ooh! How I love them. *winks*) It has unexpected twists and turns. Well-defined theme. Strong and awesome characters. Realistic ending. It is neatly written. It is original. It is hilarious. Some of the things the characters say and do are out of this world.. you wouldn't think of doing.:) A well-thought-out story. Every small things, every little details, were carefully planned. You know, those kinds of stories (chapters) where the authors really put their hearts into it. Not the ones where an author just put random thoughts and vwala! you've got a chapter, a story.

I love how each characters has their own identity. Charlie is sooo totally kickas*! She is my favorite character, not just because she's the heroine. I love how strong-willed she can be, how she stands up for what is right. I love how witty and entertaining she is. She's a riot too. Whether she's in Charlie or Maggie persona. Haha. The things she did to Preston during their encounters / dates. Omg, the poor thing. Lol.

Right... So, overall? An absolute must read! :D

You should also check out GermanSam's other stories. She is an awesome writer. I have read Cupid's Granddaughter (and i'm planning to include it in the list..), and that as well was excellently written, most if not all of her stories are.:)

Enjoy reading!^^

Love and squirting ketchups,

Ren :)