Chapter 10

"NAT?!"

Natasha's head shot up suddenly, she didn't even remember falling asleep. On her lap, Tony stirred a little bit but remained asleep. She ran her fingers lightly through his hair again.

Suddenly the door swung open and a frantic looking Clint appeared, "Nat-"

"Shh!" Natasha interrupted the harshly breathing man, gesturing to the sleeping boy on her lap.

Clint looked down at the sleeping Tony and a soft look spread across his face.

Looking back up at Natasha, the worried look was back on Clint's face, "Nat, Loki was with Bruce in the lab."

Natasha tensed and her eyes widened, "Is he still in the tower?!"

"I don't know." Clint replied quietly, and they had another silent conversation as they made eye contact.

"We got to get the kids out of the tower." Natasha said, getting ready to get down to business. "Tony, honey you need to wake up."

Tony mumbled and curled up in a ball not wanted to wake up.

"Come on, we got to go."

"mmm- whats.... Whats da matt... er?" Tony spoke up with slurred muffled voice as he slowly lifted his head confused, his hair was sticking up all over the place.

"We have to go to S.H.I.E.L.D" Natasha told him softly, "it's dangerous here."

Soon all the de-aged avengers and Natasha and Clint were packing their belongings to take to S.H.I.E.L.D. They were in a bit of a rush and so the only adult avengers weren't really watching what was happening with the kids.

Steve was in his room collecting all the books he really liked and putting them in the huge bag Natasha had given him to place all of the stuff he wanted to take to S.H.I.E.L.D. in.

Steve was feeling a bit confused to why they were leaving, but decided not to question it.

"Young Steven."

Steve spun around and frowned, "Uhm... hello..."

Steve had no idea who this person was, but he didn't want to be rude just in case the man was a friend to the avengers.

"I assure you young man that I am that of a good man, I am one of who you can trust." The tall, bright blue eyed man said as he walked up to Steve and placed his hands on the teenager's shoulders.

"Listen to me as I am here to help!" Loki lifted his hand to Steve's ear and waved his fingers around, a magical green glow shun out of his hand as he spoke the next the words.

"Natasha and Clint have taken you hostage since the beginning. They speak with lies to make you feel of comfort. Escape now before they take you to a place where they plan to hurt you." The spell that Loki had put on Steve had made the teen believe every word.

Steve looked up at the man with alarm, "Where do I go?! What about the others?"

"Take yourself and fellow hostages to the school! I shall meet you there and return you to the safety of your home. Go Now! Hurry!"

Steve nodded grabbed his bag and rushed out of the room towards where the others were.

Loki grinned widely at the obeying teenage Captain America.

When Tony was finished packing he walked into the lounge room to sit and wait like Natasha had told him to. He walked in just in time to see Steve, Thor and Bruce with their bags heading towards the elevator, Steve turned to Tony with an urgent look upon his face.