Chapter 8

The next day Tony was exhausted after pulling an all-nighter doing the science assignments, he still had a feeling he won't be able to finish his own project on time due to working on the other two.

Walking into his first lesson of the school day, which was maths, Tony slumped forward on his desk as soon as he sat down. He must have fallen asleep because all of a sudden the teacher was yelling at him and the students in the class were snickering.

Tony couldn't be bothered answering the teacher and lazily flipped open his maths book. He eventually got around to starting to copy down what was on the board when a paper ball hit him on the head from in front of him and dropped right in the middle of the page.

Tony looked up in the direction the ball came from to see the bully who had tripped him smirking at him. The boy mocked waved at him and pointed at the paper ball. Tony sent his best glare at the boy and looked down at the paper ball, opening it up after noticing it had writing on it.

'I hope you have those science projects under control.' It said and was accompanied with a drawing of a small stick figure lying on the ground with two bigger ones standing next to it with big smiles. The figure on the floor was labelled with his name.

Rolling his eyes, Tony sent another glare at the boy before shoving the note into his pants pocket and continuing his work. He was tired and angry.

Tony's thoughts were red as he frowned at his work in front of him. He was done with everything; he wanted to return to his own time and not have to worry about this school and the people ever again.

'But is it better here than at home with dad?' Tony thought to himself, suddenly stopping writing.

Tony sighed, he was tired and to be honest quite dizzy. He felt like crying.

The bell rang loudly and it made Tony jump, which made the girl next to him giggle. Grumbling the brunette stood up and walked out of the classroom.

As he walked up to his locker he was suddenly shoved into it harshly hitting his head slightly and making him more dizzy.

"I didn't get much of a reply to my little message to you! How are the science projects going Tony?" The bully smirked, shoving Tony around to face him.

"Fuck off." Tony growled trying to shove the other teens hand off his shoulder but failing due to being too tired and weak.

"Looks like you've been up all night doing it!" The other said in a sweet taunting voice, his grip tightening on Tony's shoulder.

Tony winced at the hold and then glared at the boy, "You know what fuck face? You can do your own shitty project! I'm not a fucking push over!"

The bully didn't say anything for a while, and then a glare appeared on his face. "Is that right?"

Tony stood up as high as he could and nodded, "Yep, I guess so."

All of a sudden a fist was colliding with Tony's face, "You sure about that?" the bully shouted as Tony was balancing himself against the lockers. A crowd was gathering around and soon the bully was accompanied with his mate from before and another big footballer.

"Oh three against one? That's not fair!" Tony said in mock offense.

The leader bully punched Tony again, this time in the stomach, causing the boy to drop to ground holding his stomach. Trying his best to keep strong against the group of footballers, Tony shakily stood up and kept his head up high.

Another punch to cheek sent Tony falling backwards but instead of falling to the ground his was caught and held still by two pairs of harsh, strong bodies.

The leader of the three, laughed as he watched the skinny teen struggle against his friends, Tony's shirt rose to reveal the belt that kept his pants up. "Ha! Need a belt to keep your big boy pants on? Too puny to fit into pants for men?" The bully taunted with a loud laugh.

Tony froze in the arms holding him up for a bit, a look of hurt spreading across his face and sinking feeling in his stomach. He sent a glare at the bigger kid as he tried his best to ignore the laughing crowd of people surrounding the fight, 'Where the hell were the teachers?!' Tony thought to himself.

A hard knee to the stomach, made Tony jerk forward and he was dropped to the floor by the ones holding him up before.

"I warned you about not doing those science projects, Tony."

A kick to the stomach made Tony cry out as he curled into a ball in the hallway, 'Why isn't anyone doing anything to stop this?' The smaller teen thought.

The bully was about to have another go at Tony when suddenly someone was grabbing at the collar of his shirt.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Steve spat out, holding the other teen with all of his strength.

The other laughed and pushed Steve back, "What's with all these scrawny freaks wanting to be smashed to the ground? Defending your fellow skinny boyfriend Burton?" The massive teen teased, "You think that because you're on the football team now your all big and mighty? Ha! You're pathetic and weak!"

The bully lifted his arm to lash out on Steve when suddenly he was on the ground himself.

"You dare attack the brothers of Thor?!" Tiny Thor shouted, standing over the bully's fallen body.

Everyone froze and stared in shock after just witnessing the tiny 12 year old kick a massive footballer down.

Thor went to full on punch the bully's face when a loud voice interrupted them all.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" Yelled the principal as he came across the scene, Miss Rose standing behind him with a look on her face that showed she must have informed the man of the situation.

Nobody spoke or moved, they all just stared at the principal. Including Tony who was still recovering.

The silence and frozen scene was interrupted by a small, squeaky voice calling, "Tony!" and a small Bruce running out of the crowd and into a hug with the battered Tony.

The principal sighed and ran a hand over his bald head, "Alright! All of you!" He shouted gesturing to group the crowd was surrounding, "In my office right now!" he demanded before turning to face the entire crowd. "Everyone else, GET TO CLASS!"

No student argued and rushed to class, while the group slowly made their way to the principal's office at their own pace.

Natasha, Clint and the scientist that worked in the labs at S.H.I.E.L.D were all frowning as they surrounded the metal balls they had found on the battle site.

"So we've put them all together resulting in them glowing... But so far nothing else seems to happen." One of the scientists spoke up as he wrote his observations down.

"I don't under-"Natasha was about to speak when her phone started to ring. "stand." She finished frowning at the familiar number on her phone. "Excuse me for sec."

Clint frowned and watched Natasha as he waited for her to finish talking on the phone, he was curious to what was happening.

"Okay we'll get there as soon as we can, I'm so sorry sir." Natasha said before hanging up the phone.

"Dammit Tony." She mumbled to herself, walking passed Clint.

"What happened?" Clint asked as he quickly followed a fast walking Natasha to the car.

"There was a fight at the school."