Chapter 13

Little Thor pulled a still sobbing Bruce to the safety of under the bleachers of the football field. Finally stopping their run, Thor bent down with his hands placed onto his knees and tried to catch his breath. Breathing harshly he sent a glance at a trembling Bruce.

"Young Bruce, we shall go find help and fix all mishaps." Thor reassured the younger of the two.

Bruce just made a small whimpering sound and lowered to the ground to curl up in a small ball.

"Come on little one, Steven needs us to go seek help." Thor tried again kneeling down to the size of that Bruce had shrunk to and putting a hand softly on the crying boys shoulder.

Bruce slowly lifted his head to Thor and shakily nodded his head.

"Brave young warrior! Let us go save Steven." Thor exclaimed helping Bruce up and two went off for their search for help.

Natasha, Clint and Tony rushed down one of the hallways, eyes darting all over the place for the other de-aged avengers.

"Maybe they are in the cafeteria? Tony can you show us where the cafeteria is?" Clint suddenly spoke up, looking over to the teen.

Tony nodded, "Yep it's just down here."

Walking into the cafeteria the three were quiet and cautious, looking out in every corner and under all the tables. Natasha gave up first frowning and running a hand through her red curls in frustration.

"Guys we got to keep moving." She sighed making her way to the exit, when a sound from in the hallway reached her ears. Eyes widening, Natasha whipped around and pressed her finger to her lips telling the other two to be quiet and gesturing them to duck down with her.

Tony and Clint made eye contact, both sharing looks of confusion when suddenly the sound reached their own ears. Footsteps.

As the footsteps came closer, Natasha slowly crawled to the doorway and peered carefully to see who it was. Suddenly the tall figure of Loki stormed passed and she scrambled back silently with wide eyes.

When the evil man had disappeared from her sight, Natasha let out a breath of relief and was about to stand up when the tall figure was suddenly back and was stepping into cafeteria. Natasha froze her body pressed against the wall to the side of the doorway and her eyes grew about three times wider. Clint and Tony fortunately were hiding behind some tables when Loki had entered the room.

Frowning at his surroundings the Asgardian man slowly turned (The opposite way from Natasha) and exited after not seeing anything.

The others in the room didn't move for a while as they waited till they were convinced that they were safe enough to get up. Natasha stood up straight with shaky legs as Clint got up quickly and rushed over to give the women a big hug in relief. Tony slowly walked over and stood waiting for them with his arms crossed over his chest, he was breathing hard.

"That was close." Natasha breathed out as they broke out of the hug. Clint just chuckled and nodded in reply.

"Come on let's check the library next." Natasha said and they started off on their hurried walk to the library.

Thor and Bruce made their way through the car park of the school, planning on walking out of the school to find help until they came across a familiar car that was the only one parked there.

"The moving source of Sir Clint and Lady Natasha!" Thor said pointing at the car, "They must be looking for us! Young Bruce, help is here! Let us find them!"

Grabbing the hand of the younger boy, Thor pulled Bruce along with him as he ran to the entrance of the building. Entering the school, the two went to dash down the hallway with Thor leading the way, when the older boy ran into another body. Looking up from where he was scrambling on the ground for balance, he saw the figure of Steve.