14

"Everyone, stop, stop , stop!" Peter yelled as we walked. It made me stop and bump into Liam. He turns around and laughs a bit then grabs my hand. "We got to figure out where we are, then we gotta figure out how to find Scott and Kira."

Suddenly a phone starts ringing and we seen Stiles take it out. Oh no. We're in trouble.

"How do I even have service-" he said. "Hi dad. Okay, I know you're angry."

"Oh, I'm beyond angry!" I hear him yell. "I've reached a level of fury that you could not possibly comprehend."

"Okay, well, when we get back, you can ground us." Stiles said.

"Ground you? Ground you? I'm going to hobble you!" I hear him. Liam looks at me and I look around the room. I didn't hear what else he was saying because he stopped yelling.

"Do you want me to lie?" Stiles said. "I don't know dad. I don't know what I'm doing. You know, I'm just trying to save my friends."

"Dad. If it's one of the berserkers at the school, you're going to need a firepower . A lot." Stiles finished and looked at us.

"What do we do know?" I ask.

"Duck!" Malia said. Liam put his arm over me and pushed me down with him. I turn around and saw a berserker.

"Go back!" Peter yelled. "Go, go,go!"

"Go find Kira and Scott." Malia told Stiles handing him her sword.

"Be careful." I told him. He turned around and nodded his head. The berserker started running towards us and I hide. I see Liam, Malia and Peter throwing punches. Then, I see Peter grab a claw and tossed it at Malia.

"Take him!" He said. "Aim for the skull! Kill it. Kill it now!"

Malia was going for it but Stiles came in yelling at her. "Malia! Malia stop! Stop!" She didn't listen and lifted the claw until Kira came in and yanked it out of her hand with her sword.

"It's Scott." Stiles said. We all looked at it. I walked closer to see the eyes and knew they were his. He sees me and pushes me hard which makes me hit the wall. He goes towards Liam and grabs him by the neck lifting him up and pushing him towards the wall.

"Scott don't!" I yell getting up, tears forming in my eyes. "Scott don't do this." I can hear Liam trying to get air and I just start crying even more.

"Scott, i-it's me." Liam said trying to talk. "Scott. Listen, listen! You're not a monster!" He said trying to yell. "You're a werewolf. L-like me." I see Scott looking at him and then drops him. I run towards Liam and look at him.

"Liam oh my gosh." I said hugging him then grab his face. "You're okay. I love you-" he looks at me confused.

"What?" He said.

"That night, t-the night of the bonfire." I said. "I heard you. And I feel the same way. I-I love you." He smiles and hugs me. We turn around and see Scott taking off the skull, he screamed when he took it off and threw it to the floor, crushing into pieces. He breathes heavily and looks at Peter.

"You!" He groaned. "The only one who knew as much as Argent about berserkers. About the Nagual. About Kate. You taught her. You helped her. All for power." We all look at Peter.

"For my family's power. To be rightfully inherited by me. Not usurped by some idiot, teenage boy. So incorruptible, he won't shed the blood of his enemies even when justified. You don't deserve your power!" He yelled.
He eyes started changing to blue. He was moving his head around and he was all wolfed-out. Malia roared at him and started running but Peter pushed her to a wall.