06

I walk to the lacrosse field and to see Kira, Scott talking. And Kira looked pretty scared.

"Nervous?" I asked her.

"About someone trying to kill us? Or about playing the game."

"Both" Scott said.

"Definitely both" Kira replied. Stiles comes up to us talking on the phone with is dad asking is he was coming. I say bye and walk to coach.

"Stilinski, you're finally here, you're co-coach." He said quickly.

"Um. Okay" I said then walked up to Mason and Liam.

"Hey." I say. They both turn around and Mason says hi and Liam just smiles.

"Ah. You're here finally, Liam can stop talking about you." I just laugh and Liam blushes. They turn back around looking at someone. Brett. He maybe a jerk but he had a good body.

"I don't care if he's a foot taller than me. I think I can take him" Liam said.

"Yeah." Mason mumbled and I just chuckled and Liam turned to look at him.

"What do you think you're doing." He asked Mason looking annoyed.

"What? Me? I'm agreeing with you. I'm being agreeable." He said.

"You think he's hot don't you?" Liam scoffed.

"No! No " Mason said. "Yeah, maybe a little"

"He wants to destroy me" Liam said.

"I think you can take him" I said patting Liam on the shoulder.

"And then, give him , to me." Mason mumbled. We all laughed.
"No, just go out there and kick their smug ,prep school asses" he told Liam.

Mason walks away to sit down and I was going to tell Liam someone when Brett came up to us.

"Hey pretty" I roll my eyes and so does Liam. "What's your name?" I don't even look at him but look at the grass.

"Maya" I mumbled.

"Pretty name. Look , you're lucky I had another lacrosse stick , but I forgive you. And if you and Liam don't work you can always give me a call" he winked. "Now, can I get a good luck kiss?" He says looking down at my face since I was shorter than him. I push his chest away.

"No but I know someone else who'd want one" I said smiling.

"Who?" Liam and Brett say at the same time. I turn around and grab Liam's face with my hands and kiss him. Brett just scoffs and walks away. I break the kiss and see Liam with wide eyes and a big smile on his face which made me giggle.

"Good luck" I said.

"Thanks" he said. I give him a quick peck and walk to coach. Stiles goes up to me shocked.

"Maya! What the hell!"

"What? Are you mad you didn't get a good luck kiss from Malia?" I raise an eyebrow and he just sighs and walks to the bench. I put the whistle necklace around my neck and fix my beanie.

"Let's go! Let's go!" Coach yells.

"Coach, his leg's still healing. I don't think he should play." Scott told coach.

"He said it's fine" coach said not looking at him.

"As captain, I'm suggesting Liam sits out of the game." He tried convincing him.

"And uh, as president of the United States, I'm vetoing the suggestion." He says laughing.

"What if he gets hurt?"