02

[ chapter 2 ]

I blew the whistle to stop the boys.
"Scott and Stiles grab the long sticks. You're covering goal for two-on-one."
The boys grabbed helmets and the long sticks and walked in front of the goalie.

"Let's go! Line it up!" Coach yelled.
I see Stiles going up to Scott and telling him something and I walk up to them again.

"We still don't know if he's a werewolf too. And is he is, he'd be cheating and we'd just be cheating the cheater." Stiles said.

"But he's not. I'd know. I would be able to catch a scent." He said.

"Maybe you need to get closer" I told him.

"I think I'm gonna get my chance." He said. I just shook my head and walked by near coach.

The first person up was Garrett. They better take him down. Garrett started running, he went past Stiles but Scott made his stick slip and fall.

"Yes!" I yelled and clapped.

"That's my boys! Those two are like sons to me" Coach said. That made me smile a bit.

The next guys got knocked down. "There we go!" I yelled. "That's how it's done! That's how you do it!" Coach also yelled giving me a high five.

The next person was Liam. To be honest I was nervous for the three of them. Liam started running and Stiles missed him and Scott tried to drop his stick but failed and then made it into the goals. I sighed but smiled a bit for Liam.

"That was luck!" Malia yelled standing up from the bleachers.

"Oh no Malia don't get involved" Stiles said

"Do over!" She yelled again.

"Sweetheart, there's no do overs this is practice" Coach yelled back.

"Ten buck on Scott and Stiles" she said seriously.

"I'll take that action" Coach said pointing at her and Malia smiled.

"Hey! Get back in there Liam!" Coach told him. Oh no I had feeling this wasn't gonna be good.

Liam started running again and passed by Stiles but Scott went under him and flipped him over at least 5 feet into the air. When he landed I swear I heard a crunch. Coach dropped his whistle from his mouth in shock.

I started running towards Liam and so did everyone.

"Don't touch him! Don't you dare touch him!" Coach told everyone.

"I'm okay coach. I'm alright." He said trying to stand up. Scott and Stiles caught him on time before he fell.

"I think it's my leg" he said in pain.

"I think we better get him to the nurse." Stiles said.

"No really? I thought you'd let him lay here the whole time you know because he didn't just mess up his leg." I told Stiles who rolled his eyes.

"Sorry, Liam." I said and he laughed a bit.

They started walking away with me behind them.

"Maya what the hell do you think you're doing?" Stiles asked me.

"What does it look like? I'm here to help" I said

"Um. No you're gonna stay here and not worry about anything." He said which made me mad. I was about to say something but Liam interrupted.

"No. She's coming with me." He said looking at me. I just smile and kept following them.

I turn around to see Coach on the floor holding his chest and I see him trying to talk to Kira. I just shrug and keep walking.