05

When we got home after the "party" Stiles was not to happy when he found out what Liam did. It ended up with us yelling at each other and smacking each other in between the yelling.

Days after, we went to the police station to tell my uncle about the dead pool.

"There was four murders, Sean , his brother , and his parents." Stiles explained to his dad. "They were killed by a professional assassin called the Mute." He continued. "The weapon of choice, a military tomahawk. But later, the Mute was killed by Peter after he tried to blow up Derek with a claymore mine. Then, there was Demarco, he delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lake house. And got decapitated outside his car." Hearing that made me cringe but I continued for Stiles.

"And then, last night, 23-year-old Carrie Hudson," I handed him the dead pool. "It's a dead pool"

"It's a hit list of supernatural creatures. This is only part of it. The rest still has to be decoded." Scott said.

"Who found the list?" Stiles' dad asked.

"Lydia." Stiles and I said at the same time.

"How?"

"They wrote it. Actually, they transcribed it." Stiles said.

"Without realizing it" I continued.

"Banshee?" My uncle asked.

"Banshee." I said.

"Beautiful." He said. "What are these numbers next to the names?" He asked pointing at them.

"We're getting to that." Stiles told him. "First, you need to know that the code was broken with a cipher key."

"Like a key word?" His dad asked.

"A name actually" I said quietly.

"Allison" Scott whispered. I looked at ground, bitting my lip. I didn't like talking about what happened because she meant a lot to all of us including myself.

"Her name broke the third of the list" Stiles said.

"And there's two other cipher keys." Scott added.

"Which will give us the rest of the names." I said.

"Okay" His dad said. "So how do we get the rest of the cipher keys?"

"Same way we got the code"

"Lydia" I said.

"She's been out at the lake house all weekend trying to find the other two key words" Stiles said.

"You didn't know about Carrie or Demarco? What about these two names, Kayleen Bettcher and Elias Town? Are they werewolves too?"

"I don't know." Scott said. "But Deaton said that the Nemeton would draw supernatural creatures here."

"Here being Beacon Hills? Or Beacon County? The population of Beacon Hills is under thirty thousand."

"And dropping" I added.

"But if we're talking Beacon County, you're looking closely at 500,000" My uncle said.

"Look, how many werewolves, banshees, kitsunes, and whatever the hell else is out there are we talking about? And what if the next cipher key uncovers not 12 names, but 100?"

"We don't think there would be that many" Stiles said.

"There's a limit" I told him.

"Because of the numbers"