03

[ chapter 3 ]

Stiles' POV

I got to Scott's house because he needed to tell me more about Liam.

I walk in and see Scott going down the stairs.

"I told my dad everything I could." I said.

"But you didn't tell him about Liam right?" He asked me.

"You barely told me about Liam." And then I realized Maya was with them to. "Is Maya ok?" I said worriedly. Scott stopped a bit and said "Umm. Yeah. She's asleep she kinda freaked out" It seemed like he was lying. So I asked "What did you do with Liam anyways?"

"He's upstairs." Scott said.

"Doing...?" I said so he can continue.

"Laying down" He responded.

"He's laying down with Maya on the same freaking bed?!" I said mad.

He ignored me and we went upstairs to his room. I notice Maya is asleep on his bed but Liam wasn't there. He leads me to the bath room and opens the curtains where we saw Liam tied up in layers of duck tape.

I rolled my eyes and closed the curtain again and go towards Scott's bed.

"So you bit him" I said

"You bit him?!" We both turn around scared and see that Maya was already awake. She hears Liam panting and goes towards the bathroom.

"Yeah" Scott replies.

Maya walks back. "And you kidnapped him?!" She asked still shocked.

"Yeah" he nodded.

"And you brought him here" I said.

"I panicked!" He said defensively.

"This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert is it?" I asked. I see Maya's shirt covered in blood.

"Maya what the hell happened to you?" I said she looked at me confused. She sees me looking at her shirt and then she looks down."I don't remember, the last thing I saw was Sean attacking Liam and then the weird albino guy with no mouth killing him on the roof top and I remember seeing my stomach covered in blood." She said kinda scared.

I look at Scott and he stays quiet for a while. "You got hurt and it was pretty bad...so I took..your pain away." He said nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"You healed me?" She said.

She walks up to him and gives him a hug. And I hear her crying a bit.

"Thank you." She tells Scott.

"Why are you crying?" He asks.

"You took my pain away , you could've died too!" She told him. He just gave her a smile and hugged her back.

"Okay sorry to ruin this and Scott ... yeah thanks for saving her, means a lot,  but we have a kid in the tub remember?" I said pointing towards the bathroom.

"Oh right." Scott says walking to the tub.

"This is why I always come up with the plans. Your plan sucks" I tell Scott.

I bring out a chair that was in his room and he ties Liam again to the chair.

Maya's POV

Stiles took the tape off Liam's mouth and I stood in between Scott and Stiles with Liam in front of me .

"Okay Liam , now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight." Stiles says. "Do you understand?"