09

I run in the fog hearing people fight. I turn a corner and see Isaac's back facing me. Then I see Allison waiting to shoot an arrow. She's staring at an Oni and she finally releases the bow. It stabs the Oni , disappearing. I sigh then see another Oni coming from her side. I didn't know what to say until the Oni stabbed her.

"ALLISON" I scream. I run towards her but Isaac grabs me , then starts hugging me. I start sobbing and see Scott catching her before she fell. Isaac is calming me down but I see Scott talking to her.

"I can't take your pain away"

"That's because it doesn't hurt." She whispered.

"Ally no!" I screamed, Isaac still holding me. Allison turns to look at me and tries to put on a smile.

"I love you Maya. You're my little sister. I hope you find someone who makes you happy like I did. I hope you find your first love." She looks at Scott who was crying.

"You promised!" I screamed. Isaac pulls me down on the floor with him. He leans on a rock and lays down with me kissing my forehead. I hug Isaac tightly.

"I love you." I hear her tell Scott. She was holding Scott's hand when I see blood coming out of her mouth and she opens her eyes wider then closes them. Letting go of Scott's hand.

"NOO." I scream.

--

I wake up screaming and I see Liam hugging me.

"Shhhhh." He rubs my back. "It was just a dream." I didn't realize I was crying until I feel his hand wiping my tears. "You're fine. I'm right here." I see Stiles coming in with a bat.

"What's wrong?" He looks at me and sees Liam hugging me.

"Bad dream." Liam told him. Stiles puts the bat down and sits on the edge of my bed.

"No. It wasn't a bad dream. It was real. It was when Allison died." I whispered. I see Stiles looking down. "It's all my fault. If I didn't tell her about the Oni coming she would've been alive!" I yelled.

"Maya. It wasn't your fault"

"Yes it was!" I said snapping. "I'll never forgive myself. She was my sister." I whispered.

"You should get some sleep." Stiles says. I nod and look at the alarm on my nightstand and see its 5 am. Stiles comes up to me and kisses my forehead and leaves. Liam holds me tightly and kisses my cheek.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"I don't care. I couldn't sleep anyways" he whispered. I then slowly fell back asleep.

--

I wake up a few hours after and lift my head up to see Liam asleep. I smile and lean up to kiss his jaw. I kiss the corner of his lips and wait for a few seconds. I go to his lips but he opens his eyes and kisses me first. I smile into the kiss then step away.

"Wait I have morning breath." I laugh.

"I don't care." Liam says grinning. I uncover the sheets and get out but Liam grabs me and pulls me down to kiss me again.

"Don't leave." He says.

"I'm going to brush my teeth. And then we'll continue." I laugh. He lets go and closes his eyes. I go to the restroom and brush my teeth I also wash my face to wake me up a bit. I go back to my bed and lay back down.

"Where were we?" Liam says smirking. He leans in and I kiss back. He brings my waist closer and I realize I had just a sports bra on. His fingers brush my waist and it tickles so I laugh in the kiss.