5PM in LA

Here's that brand new chapter I was telling you guys about. No worries. it doesn't change anything that happens in the future. 

-----------------------------------------

"Stay scheming.. Bitches tryna get at me daawg…" I sing along to the song that has been stuck in my head since I woke up.

I take a picture of my basketball and send to Ashley with the message, 'Bitch you ain't with me shooting in the gym.'

I'm outside shooting around by myself.

Apparently, everyone has plans except for me. How nice of them to include a bitch, right?

Jordan texted me back a few minutes ago saying she'll come by after her errands. What kind of errands does she have to do though?

I'll go with none, since I can smell her coming now.

"Girls can't play no ball!" She yells out causing me to laugh. But I smelled her aroma way before she spoke. It's what we call diffusion in chemistry.

Don't you ever just randomly get a whiff of weed?

It's just like that movie 'every time a bell rings an angel gets its wings.' Well, every time you randomly smell weed, Jordan is somewhere nearby. Or you know, you could just be a paranoid bitch and smell weed.

Either or.

"Ball better than you." I reply, shooting the ball in the net effortlessly. I jog over to where the ball lands, to see Jordan approaching me smoking like that's a shock to anyone

"You wanna come make a run with me?" She asks dribbling the ball I threw to her. "I'll get you brownie." She adds as if this is some sort of a bribe, like I wouldn't go with her anyways.

"Ooh can you get me a cookie too?" I ask her before kissing her lips quickly. "Or we can just stay here?"

Jordan takes a step back. "Can't, but maybe we'll see a Mr. Softee and it'll perk you right up." She says chuckling as she shoots the ball with one hand missing it completely.

"Oh bitch. Is this some sort of a pay back?" I say closing in on her again while running my hand up her arm making sure to touch her boob on my way to her lips. When I reach her lips I snatch the weed from her and smoke it.

Jordan raises her eyebrow at me smirks like the damn lesbian she is.

When I'm done, I put my hand on the side of her head pulling her in; letting her suck the smoke in my mouth. Jordan closes the gap between us, but I break the kiss after biting her lip. Now it's my turn to smirk; when I open my eyes and see that she still has hers closed.

I'm so good at this.

"Yeah. NO. I'm out." Jordan says once she snaps out of her daze. "I'll be quick. I promise." She says pulling me towards the car.

'Boys tell stories about the man. Say I never struggled, wasn't hungry, yeah, I doubt it. I could turn your boy into the man. There ain't really much I hear that's poppin' off without us. We just want the credit where it's due..'

"I'ma worry about me, give a fuck about you. Just as a reminder to myself I wear every single chain, even when I'm in the house.. Cause we started as a bottom now we here..." I rap along to Aubrey. I have to entertain myself somehow. Jordan did leave me in the car after all.

Music Makes Me High: You do know the song goes started as a bottom.

Music Makes Me High: Oh bitch! You got me saying it.