Ms. Swaggerific

"She kept pressuring me to make it official, Spence." Madison says all in one breath. I subtly roll my eyes and continue what I was doing. "Pay attention to me!" She snaps.

I mean what is this? She's telling me something that happened way back on Friday.

It's Tuesday now.

Let's stop living in the past shall we?

We just came from Jordan's house and of course Taylor wasn't there. Her and Madison haven't spoken since Friday, but don't let this alarm you; they do this at least once a month. They'll get into a big argument to the point that they don't speak to each other for days at a time...sometimes it'll even be weeks before they speak, eventually someone will decide that enough is enough and take a loss to make it right.

I know it kills them both to fight and not speak for all that time, but then there right back at it; fighting then making up.

"So why don't you? I mean save us all the drama and just do it." And by us, I mean me. I'm always getting caught in the middle; Madison will tell me one thing and then Taylor comes and tells me all her feelings.

The funny thing is; they're saying the exact same things to me, I don't understand why they tell me instead of just telling each other.

But it's whatever, I just let them do them and take the role of being the good friend and just listen.

Even if they do need to get their shit together.

"Taylor's good for you."

Taylor is good for her, I personally believe they balance each other out.

Madison can get a little... over dramatic and Taylor's more level headed, but Madison has a big and I mean huge problem with commitment.

Before you go off on Madison you should know that she used to date this girl named Jade, and Jade well... she used and abused my girl.

I'm talking lying, cheating, hell even stealing.

You name it, that bitch did it.

Pisses me off just thinking about it.

She was sucha Cuntface

Eww.

Cunt.

I hate that word.

It's so... dirty.

Madison should have listened to the wise words of BBD.

'Never trust a big butt and a smile.. That girl is poison..'

Aah that's my shit!

'If I were you I'd take precaution..'

Fuck, here I go again.

Back to Madison she should have listened to them.

Cause Jade had the biggest ass if I have ever seen one.

She has that Tahiry ass.

If you don't know who Tahiry is and never seen her ass well I feel bad for you.

Go Google Image it or something.

It probably, dare I say, puts Carmen's legendary ass to shame. I'm talking L Word here. Back to Madison though.

It just sucks that she turned Madison into this typical chick that you hear about. Know what I'm saying?

Like Girl meets Girl. Girl falls in love with Girl. Girl takes your heart and throws it on the floor and stomps on it... repeatedly. Then Girl puts a big ass wall up and says fuck you to anyone that comes close.