Party, Shots, Boobies OH MY

'She like oooh ooh baby Aaaah aaah aah' Remember I told you I know my limit when it came to drinking. Well, I've passed it. Twice. And I'm rounding third by the time I down this shot. I'm beyond gone.

'In my falsetto.'

The day started out as normal as possible. The girls and I, plus Taylor, had a 'do us' day. Yeah, Tay and Madison made up. Their heads are still up their asses, cause they still haven't made it official... but hey as long as they're not fighting. At the Salon we drank mimosas while we got our hair and nails done.

Question; why is there even an age limit for drinking?

I mean, now-a-days, if you can just flash some cash, the people forget that you're under age.

I'm not complaining though. I'm just stating fact.

After an afternoon of pampering we went back to Jordan's house and as we're laying around her basement, bored out of our minds, Jordan randomly declared... "I'm gonna throw a keg party."

We all mumbled out an 'okay,' with a shrug before heading off our separate ways.

Jordan went straight to her beach house to set up and make some calls. Well, she lied around drinking and smoking while making some calls.

Mads and Taylor and I, went to my house to get ready.

I decided to wear my new bathing suit. Well not really new, I bought it last summer but I never wore it. You know how I do. I stays popping tags. It's this Famous bathing suit and it's all white with little pink AK's all around it.

AK's as in AK 47's.

AK 47's as in the gun.

I'll just assume you knew that.

But you know what happens when you assume...

You make an Ass outta U and Me.

Anyway, I paired that up with my white skirt and I must say, I'm looking oh so fresh.

But what can I say?... I sport fly shit I should win an Espy.

Let's fast forward to us three walking into the party.

'What you know about that? What you know about that?'

Yeah it's old but we all simultaneously screamed like little groupies.

No, unfortunately my sperm donor aka T.I. Isn't here, but that's our theme song.

This place is packed! We can't even get to the dance floor, so, we just dance and sing as we make our way into the house.

When the song ends it blends into some random Ring Tone Rapper's song, so we all settle down... a bit.

Oh, if you're wondering what a Ring Tone Rapper is, Flo-rida, Mims, whoever sang 'A BayBay', and the biggest of all Soulja Boy are some examples.

One hit wonders.

I could go on and on but I doubt you wanna hear me break down rap music when there are more important things to be telling you.

Lemmy just quote Jay-Z and say 'we facing a recession but the music ya'll making gon' make it the great depression.'

I shouldn't even have to go on.

But back to what I was saying, as we walk further into the house, we see a bunch of Pussy Cat Doll rejects holding trays and trays of what else, Patron shots.

Gotta give it to Jordan, when she throws a party, she does it way big.

Even if it's on short notice.