Skinny lil white girl

It's Sunday night and I've just been laying around bullshitting on an essay about Shakespeare.

Its suppose to be five pages and I'm only a page and a half page in.

My Friday and Saturday, as usual, were filled wit teenage debauchery. Taylor came after her game and brought half the team with her, I decided to spend my night drinking two glasses of Malibu Mango straight and smoking a blunt alone.

After that, I cut myself off and watched a bunch of drunken kids go shot for shot and blunt for blunt.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a prude or anything, but I know how to have fun and I know when I've reached my limits; trust me, I had to learn that the hard way. So I stayed away from that raucous. The fact that Madison and Taylor were both on bitch mode may have had a little to do with it as well.

I'm not even sure what happen with that but I do know I'll probably be getting a call Madison in a little while to tell me all about it.

After the party calmed down a bit I decided to chill in Madison's backyard on the couch she has there. I spent most the night talking to MUSIC MAKES; I mean Ashley. We hung hung up when she was walking in Ego and ended up IM'ing.

It was weird talking to her on the phone and actually knowing her name. After all, I just knew her as her screen name, but even though it was weird; it never felt awkward at all, well at least it didn't to me.

I can only hope she didn't awkward, I mean I really like talking to her.

And her voice.

Oh god.

That voice!

Slorezy's voice has nothing on Ashley's!

Just her talking made me feel a little moist.

The bitch knows it too cause I know half the shit she says to me she says on purpose just to tease me. I guess I'm not so innocent in this though either, come to think of it I've been teasing her since the day we first spoke on-line.

I asked her why was she being wack and talking on the phone while she was at a club, she told me it was because it was lame and there weren't many people there but come on, I knew she was lying. This is Ego on a Friday night... its always packed with the line extending down the block.

Second hour in our I.M. conversation she said she had to go because her ex-girlfriend was there and she kept trying to get her attention.

I reluctantly typed an okay to her and she went on Away.

I'm not one to judge when it comes to exes.

''Claim to be platonic but the hearts in tact. So every time we separate someone's marching back." Is the away message she put up when she left.

Those two sentences definitely told me a lot about her relationship with her ex and I have to admit, I couldn't help but feel a little... jealous.

I pushed those feelings far out of my mind because come on, I can't be having feelings for this girl. I mean, we met on-line! That's crazy to me.

After a while, I heard a bunch of drunken girls yelling inside the house, they kept yelling things like "just suck it! You pussy!" I was about to go and see what was happening when some girl that I didn't recognize came outside nursing a bottle of water. She noticed me laying and started up a conversation when I eyed her water bottle. She said that she wasn't one for drinking, and that she only came because she had nothing else to do after the game. She added that her brother and sister weren't home and didn't wanna take her where ever they were going.