A day in the life

Here I am sitting outside of Starbucks, sipping my coffee at eight forty in the morning, waiting for my best friend to show up. Why so early, you might ask? Well, it's because it's the first day of school and I am so far from being a morning person that this coffee I'm drinking right now, is saving a ton of people from my normal bitchy self.

Wait a second, let me back up a little to earlier this morning, around 7:30am to be exact.

So it's the crack of dawn when I hear my Sidekick go off, of course waking me up. I was trying desperately to hold on to the last bit of sleep before school, but constant beeping of my A.I.M killed any hope of that. So, I blindly reached for my precious Sidekick, that was conveniently tucked under my pillow, and flipped it open, rolling my eyes once I realized who was IM'ing me.

Music Makes Me High: Wake up!

IM Kinda A Big Deal: (Auto Away) Leave me Alone and lemmy sleep!

Music Makes Me High: Wake up!

IM Kinda A Big Deal: Omg! I sooo hate you right now.

Music Makes Me High: You totally love me! Well I'm out!

Music Makes Me High: Has signed off.

"Loves it.." I mumbled out and flipped my cell closed.

See that was totally pointless right? I could ave had at least had ten more minutes of sleep.

You're probably wondering who that was right? Actually, you're probably wondering who I am. Well, I'll get to my introduction in a bit, first I'll tell you who she is. Her name is...is...well actually, I don't really know who she is personally. I randomly went into this chat room and She IM'ed me and since then we've been IM'ing each other everyday. We talk on A.I.M. for hours and sometimes all day. We have the same likes and dislikes and we can talk about pretty much anything and everything. It's so easy to talk to her, it's probably cause I don't know her outside of the computer screen but, I mean we've been talking for the whole summer and even though we haven't me, and don't plan on meeting anytime soon, our conversations of never dull. She knows more about me than my best friends and that's saying a lot. It's like we knew each other in a past life or something.

We've traded pictures here and there, and let me tell you she is hot! Well from what I've seen that is. Every time we send pictures to each other, we never show our faces.

Anyways where was I? Oh yeah, so we never met, but lately she's been talking about wanting to. I told her that I didn't know if it was a good idea.

What?

She could either be a 50 year old pedophile or she could really be this hot girl. I, for one, am not gonna try and find out and get molested.

No thanks.

Not today.

After that pointless I.M. Conversation, I decided to just get my ass outta bed and make some coffee. When I got to the kitchen my mom was already there pouring two cups. "Hey Ma" I greeted her, rubbing sleep out of my eyes

"Good morning baby." She said with a smile as she handed me a cup. I sipped it slowly, already feeling a million times better. I thanked her as I hopped on the counter, positioning my legs Indian style before taking another sip.

"Did the whore leave yet?" I asked, blowing into my cup

She laughed and made her way towards me, she placed a kiss on my forehead and said, "Yeah.” With a smile she added, “Your brother left five minutes ago."