Oh f*** you J. Holiday

Guess where I am right now? If you guessed in line at the T-mobile store, then you'd be so right. I broke my freaking Sidekick...again. So now, I'm standing in line at the T-mobile store and I've been here for over an hour. I'm about to kill myself. If you can't tell, I have no patience. Waiting sucks!

Hoe get yo' ass in and lets ri ri ride. We doing big pimpin. Spending chee-”

Okay, Okay. I'm gonna stop that right now. No more random tangents for me today.

Instead of waiting in this line, I should have just listened to Glen and gone to his friend's house and get one.

But please! Like I'm not gonna buy a Sidekick off someone who most-likely stole it off the truck.

So while I'm waiting in line to get my, let's see... seventh Sidekick, I'll tell you about my day and exactly why I need this new sidekick.

I'm still trying process everything, but I'm half dead right now. For one thing, I think my heart almost came out of my ass. Don't worry, I checked my bed room floor and it wasn't there. It s safe to say I'm still alive...barely.

Okay so my day started with a song... funny huh?

Well, have you ever woken up with a song already in your head? Well that's how I woke up with morning.

'Wanna put my fingers through your hair. Wrap me up in your legs. And love you till your eyes roll back. I'm tryna put you to bed, bed, bed.'

See! It s still playing.

Plus I woke up to a bunch of noise outside. Three specific noises actually; Madison, Taylor, and Jordan.

They're giggling and screaming like banshees. They're probably at the pool. I glace at the clock and its only eight in the damn morning. Way too early.

I can never understand how these chicks wake up so early after staying up and drinking all night. Well, maybe Jordan stayed up drinking cause I definitely didn't see Madison or Taylor the rest of the night.

After staying in bed a little longer, I knew there was no chance of me falling back asleep, so I decided I might as well join the land of the living.

Ugh! Sunlight! Kill me please!

I walked outside to find them all lounging in the pool. See I knew it.

Jordan was floating randomly on a pink inner tube, And Madison was attached to Taylor's neck, while being happily trapped against the wall.

"What agwan?" That's Jordan for you, she's always the chipper one.

I don't get it though, because I know for a fact she drank the whole night last night. How is she not completely wasted right now?

"Shut up white girl." Everyone knows not to fuck with me when I have a hangover.

"What did I do?" Jordan asked knowing damn well what she did.

"Shhh, let her get situated." Aww Madison, so sweet.

"Fuck off." I said and they all giggled to themselves. About what though, I'm not really sure but right now I really don't give fuck.

I probably should apologize for being a bitch but, hey they should know me by now.

"So did everyone have an orgasmic time last night?" Jordan asked while happily floating in her tube.

"We did!" Madison and Taylor both shout in unison. Of course they fucking did. I let a very small giggle come out my lips, but I doubt anyone heard me. And good cause I don't want them thinking I'm in a good mood right now when I'm not. “I'm tryna put you to bed, bed, bed.”