Author's Note

I can't believe Resistance is over! Honestly, you guys are probably as shocked as I am, but I think I am more!  When I sat down to write today and ended chapter Twenty-Five, I stared at the screen for ten minutes freaking out because the end of the chapter sounds like a real ending. I wasn’t planning on ending the story at this point, and wanted to add a whole lot more, but somehow, my characters kind of took the reins from me and guiding it themselves, if that’s possible.

                I have a couple very important notes to tell you guys! Even though Resistance is over, the series isn’t! I’ve been mulling it over for a few weeks and I think I’m going to write a sequel called Redemption! Obviously there are a lot of loose ends being frayed all over the place like Fort Saunders not being safe, Sloane’s memory loss, what role her father plays and also Jack’s death.

                Speaking of which, please, please don’t kill me! I was kind of planning it before I became attached to him so making him depressed was very upsetting for me. On that note, Cole and Jagger still have stuff to tell Sloane about him!

                So if you awesome possum readers want Redemption to be written, leave me a comment letting me know! If you do want me to write it I plan to start it soon, but remember I'm doing Camp NaNoWriMo so it might not be uploaded until I'm almost done with that! (Only two weeks left!)

                On a completely unrelated note that’s probably just going to show you that I’m crazy, I dreamed about the subway scene before I wrote it. But for some reason it was my best friend and I going down on the tracks inside a shopping cart holding our shotguns. Somehow it was still Resistance, in my strange, dream, mind. We never made it to Fort Saunders, in case you care. Somehow we ended up at the dollar store instead…

                Thank you guys so much for reading! I can’t express how awesome you guys have been with the comments and votes! They all make me smile and the fact that you guys stuck around when I didn’t update for a really long time means the world to me! I hope you stick around for the sequel and if you have any questions, write them on my message board instead of here, because I don’t respond to comments within the story.

                Thanks again!

                xoxo Monst3rs