t h i r t y f i v e

"Selena! I'm sorry!" Jacob yelled after me

I didn't respond all I wanted was some time alone. I pushed open the door to the room maya and I had been sharing and closed  it shut making sure to lock the door behind me.

"Selena?"

I looked over my shoulder and saw Roc Royal sitting on the bed with his shirt off

"Woah!" I yelled quickly shielding my eyes "What are you doing in here? Where's Maya?"

"She went on the bathroom she should be out soon."

As soon as those words left his lips the bathroom door opened and Maya stood there shocked "Selena What are you doing in here? I thought you and Jacob were you know...doing stuff that you and Jacob do..?"

"Well this is my room too." I reminded her "and Jacob and I had a small dispute but my question is what is HE doing in here? wait scratch that what are the two of you doing in here?"

"We were just talking.."

"And he just so happens to have a conversation with no shirt on?" I questioned

"Well Roc was just leaving anyways isn't that right? Roc?" 

"That's Right I guess we can finish this later My." It was silent for a long minute before she finally said "okay." And I'm guessing he had kissed her but I wasn't trying to look I just pulled open the door wide enough for him to exit.

"Later Selena."

"Bye." I responded closing the door shut after he had walked out I looked at Maya and her face was covered in pure embarrassment

"Look before you question me I can explain.." Maya began "I swear we didn't do anything we were talking and he kissed me and I kissed him back and things started getting heated and let's just say I'm glad you walked in here before I did something stupid."

"You were going to give it up to him and you barely know him?"

"No I have more sense then that. I know I'm stupid He just made me feel comfortable like I had knew him forever I'm such an idiot..he was so manipulative and I knew he was but I still let him lead me on."

And in that moment I somewhat understood why Jacob had become so over protective because he knows the guys better than I had and he knew their intentions.

"Maya let this be a lesson you need to be more careful."

"I will..I will..but enough about me what happened between you and Prince now?"

"He's just being too over protective." I explained

"There's no such thing as too overprotective you should be happy someone's invests time in protecting you from things I wish someone would protect me like that and I get that sometimes it can get aggravating but if he's doing too much sometimes just let him know."

"You always give the best advice maya."

"I know I'm pretty great aren't I?" Maya smiled tossing her hair over her shoulder

"Whatever." I smiled rolling my eyes "I'll see you later in going to go fix things with Jacob before it's too late."

-----
A/n: it's been a while! I'm sorry I just needed a break but I'm back!!! :)