t h i r t y s i x

I really cannot believe Catfish has 9k reads like whattt? Thank you for making this possible! I logged back on and I couldn't believe what I was seeing I really didn't expect this much love! Thank you so muchhhh MUAH!❤️ But here's the chapter!!

****

I walked into my room and shut

Well, slammed the door closed behind me.

I sprawled out across my bed and pulled my laptop from under my pillow, I powered it on and the display screen loaded quickly.

I clicked the safari Icon and my Twitter page was already loaded from the last time I used my laptop, my eyes bulged at what I saw all down my feed were continuous pictures of Selena, pictures of her that I had never even seen before myself.

@Lovelybaby
@peacepunkprince her names Selena right? cute 😏

@mindlessandlivin
@peacepunkprince havent you learned yet? Team mindless finds out everything you should've never tweeted that sneak peak of Selena oops I mean the random girl ☕☕️

@amarajade
@peacepunkprince I think Nows the time for you to be there for her

"SHIT!" I yelled tugging on my hair out of frustration I stood up throwing my laptop down onto my bed.

"What's wrong?"

I looked up and Selena was standing in the door way her eyebrows scrunched together in confusion

I still had one hand in my hair as I paced around in a small circle "That." I pointed to the laptop that laid faced down on my bed.

Selena came inside the room closing the door behind her, she sat down on the bed pulling the laptop onto her lap it wasn't long before I heard her mumble "What the fuck..that's me." She continued to scroll down my feed before she closed the computer and looked at me "What are we gonna do They all know about me now!"

"Maybe we should just end this.." I whispered lowly

"End what?"

"Us." I responded focusing my attention on the floor

-----
A/n: short chapter with a CLIFFY! I know I had to do it! vote, and comment as well! ❤️ oh and I didn't go to school today! I got to sleep, read, and write all day it was great!