t h i r t e e n

"I feel like I just played you Jacob and I'm really sorry I truly am. I really wanted to admit it to you and I knew there would be a point where you started to question me." I stated as I ran my hand through my hair and looked at him I couldn't make out his emotions his face was unreadable.

"So what are you two going to do with the relationship from here?" Nev asked abruptly

I looked at Jacob and he didn't say anything

"Well, I'd like to continue talking to Jacob if that's okay with him." I admitted

"Talk to him how? How you guys are talking now or as friends?" Nev asked

"Talk to him as we're talking right now but I completely understand if he doesn't want t-"

I was interrupted by Jacobs lips crashing onto mine I could feel my eyes bulge at the abruptness.

He pulled away and stared at me while I stared back at him my lips parted slightly but I never broke my gaze from his eyes "I accept your apology Selena. I'm still confused but I won't question you any further as long as you can just promise me that you weren't lying about your feelings for me because that would hurt more than you just using someone else's pictures."

"Jacob everything else was real. my feelings for you all those times we've said I love you. that was genuine I could never fake my feelings for you."

"So you guys are going to stay together."

I looked at Jacob and he looked at me he grabbed ahold of my hand and looked at Nev

"Yes."

"AWWWW!" Maya shrieked as she began clapping her hands together and jumping up and down "I'm so happy for you guys—this is like the perfect love story ending!" She squealed

"Yeah, but our story is just getting started." Jacob stated looking directly into my eyes I rested my head in the crook of his neck and traced my finger across his forearm I was glad that Jacob has been so understanding I could tell that he was a little hurt but he looked past everything to find it in his heart to forgive me.

"Selena.." I heard his voice call

I looked up at him

"I love you." He whispered

"I love you too.."