t h i r t y f o u r

J a c  o b

"Well you need a better approach than this because you're just acting like a complete dick!"

After those words left Selena's mouth I felt horrible. I didn't mean to act the way I was but with the guys here it was hard not too.

"SELENA!" I yelled running in the house after her she only ignored me as she stormed angrily up the stairs.

"I know you hear me." I spoke after her

Still no response.

Once we reached the top of the stairs I grabbed ahold of her arm halting her from walking any further she strained to get her wrist loose but only failed because my grip was fairly strong.

"Let go of me!" Selena shouted still struggling to pull away from me

"The more you struggle the more it's going to hurt! Please just calm down and listen to me."

"You expect me to stay calm Jacob! Look at what you're doing to me! Just let go of me please!" She pleaded

"I will once you s-"

"YOURE HURTING ME!" I jumped at the sound of Selenas voice I noticed a hot tear trickle down Her face and stain her cheek she stared down at her arm that was now a deep red color.

I released the grip I had on her arm and lifted my hand to her face but to my surprise she flinched and turned away seconds passed and she finally gained the strength to look at me.

"So much for you never hurting me." She said in a shaky soft tone

Those words shattered my heart..because that was the one thing we promised to each other..we would never hurt one another whether it was physical, or mental abuse but here I was breaking that promise.