•eight•

~Blair~

When Luke and I left the bedroom we were watching reruns of Friends with Calum and Michael. Ashton came back and tried to talk to me but I didn't want to deal with him. He went behind my back and slept with the spawn of satan. [A//N: Aisleyne Horgan you legend]

"We should go out tonight?" Calum says as he grabs a handful of popcorn before shoving it in his mouth. We agree and continue watching friends.

Several hours later we were all getting ready. I was wearing the dress that I had bought when Luke took me out shopping. Things between Luke and I aren't the same as they were before. He told me he loved me but I don't think I love him like I used to. He's a great guy but I don't get as much butterflies when he holds me, calls me beautiful or even kisses me.

I look down at my ring and sigh. "You okay?" I heard a voice say behind me. I turn around and saw Ashton leaning on the door frame. I nod not wanting to speak to him. "Look Blair I know you're mad about Sarah but I promise you I won't happen again." He says walking over to me. "Besides I have feelings for someone else." he trails traced my arm with his hand gently causing goosebumps to rise on my skin. He leans down, his mouth right at my ear "We're leaving now so we should head downstairs." and walks away. It took me a couple of seconds to register what happened. Did he actually just do that??

We make our way downstairs and we all got into the van. It was a ten minute drive away from our hotel but we were all lazy to walk so we took the van instead. As we arrived the boys and I  got out of the van and walked inside the fancy restaurant. The waitress took us to our tables and smiled at us as we sat down. The restaurant was beautiful. It had chandeliers hanging from the roof, cream coloured wallpaper covering the walls and arched shaped windows surrounding the place. I was about to look at the menu when I noticed someone very familiar walking towards us.

"Welcome to Bâtonnets de Pain may I take your order" the waitress said as she came back over. Michael was about to ask for pizza when someone sat down at our table, right across from me. "I thought I'd find you guys here" I looked across from me and mentally rolled my eyes. Sarah. I raised my eyebrows at Ashton and he shrugged at me before ordering. "I'll just have a salad and water please" I smile giving the waitress my menu. "Trying to lose weight?" Sarah asks placing her hands in the table. "If I wanted to lose weight I would happily go on I diet." I say fixing my dress. We all become silent, no one daring to make a sound. "Breaking Bad is on tonight." Michael says smiling while looking at us. When we didn't reply his smile fell and he cleared his throat and started playing with his napkin. Our food comes and we eat it silently.

I placed my fork on my plate as I finished the salad and leaned back on the chair. When everyone was finished eating we paid the waitress and left. I was going to get in the van but when Sarah got in before me I decided to walk back. "I'm gonna walk back guys" I say walking away from the van. "I'll walk with you." Luke says and gets out of the van. We walked in silence, but s comfortable one.

Luke's phone started to ring and groaned when he seen he checked his caller ID. "Hey John" he smiles. He was on the phone for at least a good ten minutes before hanging up. "So they guys and I have to fly out to Scotland for the EMA's tomorrow. They want us to preform and were up for four awards. Do you want to come with?" He asks as we walked into the lobby. "Yeah sure" I say getting into the elevator. When we get out of the elevator and go to our room Luke tells the boys about tomorrow. I walk into my from stripping out of my dress and taking of my makeup. While I was tying my hair up I heard a a knock on the bedroom door. I was going to open it but the door opened itself and Ashton walked in. "I'm just in here to say goodnight" he smiles pulling me into a hug. I laugh hugging him back. "Goodnight Ash." I say pulling swag smiling. "Goodnight Blair" he smiles kissing the corner of my mouth and slowly pulling away gazing up at me before walking away.

[A//N: this update sucks so bad :( I'm back and I'm sorry you've been waiting for over s month for an update :( you have permission to shoot me :)]