•four•

*LEAVING FOR LA*

~Blair~

"Luke" I sigh leaning against the doorframe. "Please hurry up." Luke being Luke has lost his passport. Again.

"Sorry I'm sorry" he panicked. "Hey Luke" I say. "Hmm?" He turned looking at me. "What's sticking out of your back pocket?" I pointed smirking at him.

He patted his hands around his back pocket before he pulled something out. His passport.

"Oh" he blushes a deep shade of red. I try to keep in my giggles but it was no use. I burst out into a fit of laughter. "It was in your b-back p-pocket the w-whole t-time!" I laughed.

"Hey stop laughing" he pouts. We both grab our bags and head downstairs.

We said our goodbyes at the door. "Now you two behave!" Liz warns pointing at us both. "Yeah and please make sure you both come back together" dad chuckles. I hug them both and Luke man hugged my dad.

We climbed into the van and closed the door. We waved goodbye to Dad and Liz until they were no longer in sight.

I sighed sitting back. "You okay?" Luke asks patting my knee. I smile and nod. "Yeah."

"Please make sure you both come back together"

The words that my dad just said to me kept repeating in my mind. What happens if something goes wrong. Last time I left for New York cause Luke slept with Sarah. What if we can't work this out?

Who knows?

I zoned back into reality. The van came to a stop and we both got out. We grabbed our suitcases and walked into the airport.

I noticed the boys standing there waiting. One by one we all hugged each other.

Once we had our suitcases checked we boarded the plane. Luke and I both sat on a two seater beside the window.

I had an earphone in my ear and Luke had the other one in his, we listened to some songs until we fell asleep

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Blair, Blair wake up" a voice whispered. My eyes flutter open and see Luke leaning over me. He smiled when he seen me wake up.

He helps me up. We got our cases and got off the plane. We took a taxi to the hotel we were staying at.

I looked out the window and seen the place flooded with fans. I saw many with 5SOS and '5SOSFam' posters.

We opened the door and one by one we stepped out dragging our cases behind. Screams filled the street. "BLAIR BLAIR OVER HERE!" I heard people shout my name.

I took a deep breath and smiled walking over to the girls. "Oh my god I love you so much!" A girl stated tearing up. "Awe really thank you" I grinned taking her phone. We both took some selfies and I took some with the other fans.

"Congratulations on getting into your Dance College" she says smiling. "Awe you're so sweet." I giggle and give her a big hug as she starts to tear up.

"Blair we need to go" Luke says tapping my shoulder. People start screaming even more when they see Luke grab my hand as we walk back inside. I smile waving at everyone.

"Looks like you have your own fan base" Luke smirks. "Yeah I know" I giggled. Once we had the keys to our room which was the penthouse, we piled into the elevator on the top floor.

I stood in there awkwardly and chewed on my lip.

*ping*

The doors slides open and we all step out. The suite was amazing. "Blair are you ok sharing a room with Luke?" Ashton asks.

I turned and looked at Luke before turning back around to Ashton.

"Yeah" I smile. "That's okay"

[A//N: Ashton fanfic is now published :) Enjoy!]