•seven•

~Blair~

I fluttered my eyes open but winced at the sun rays peaking in through the blinds and curtains. I sighed looking down at my wrists.

They looked horrifying, but not as bad as last night. I felt myself being raised up and down slightly, I turned to see myself on Luke's chest as he slept peacefully, letting out quiet snores.

I smiled and snuggled into his chest more, his arm pulling me closer. My phone vibrated on the bedside locker so I reached for it, receiving a message. I unlocked the phone and read the text.

From: Dad

To: Blair

Hey Blair! How are you? We miss you so much and can't wait to see you again. Hopefully I haven't woken you up and if I have, sorry! Tell the boys Liz and I say Hello. Love you! Dad x

I smile at the text and composed my reply.

From: Blair

To: Dad

Hey dad. Luke and I are good. I just woke up a couple of seconds before receiving your text.....weird right! We miss you both and can't wait to see you. Ily! B x

"You alright gorgeous?" Luke's sexy morning voice groaned.

"Yeah just got a text from dad. He says hello and they miss us back home" I explain. I let out a sigh and look down at my wrists again. "What's up babe?" He lifted my chin up to look at him. "Well my wrists are sore. And I'm worried incase the fans see" I held up my wrists.

"I'm sure there's a way of hiding them" he traced his finger along my scars. "I better get up. Might get a coffee downstairs. Do you want anything down there?" I asked. He responded with a nod.

I pecked his button nose and got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom, stripping off my clothes and took a quick shower. After my shower I wrapped my body in a white fluffy towel, walked out and changed into a blue floral play suit, some heels and a gold chain. I applied my makeup and curled the ends of my hair.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I noticed Luke staring at my body. "You know it's not nice to stare" I smirk as he walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my tiny waist. "You look beautiful. It's kind of hard not to stare at the beauty right in front of me" he pecks my cheek. I feel my cheeks flush and look down. I turned to face him properly.

"Blair" he starts. "About that kiss, did that mean something last night? I bit my lip. "You tell me" I winked kissing his lips softly and walked out of the room.

I walked into the kitchen and seen that the boys were slouched on the couch playing Fifa and on their phones. I let out a small gasp when I saw Sarah sitting there. Why and how is she still here? Do they not know what she did?

I coughed grabbing their attention. "Hey Blair about S-" I cut Ashton off. "Don't wanna hear it." I say. "I'm going down to the cafe"

I looked at Sarah and scoffed to myself opening the door and walked out. I got into the elevator and waited for it to go down. I sighed picking my nail polish of my nails. Why is she here? Why did Ashton go behind my back? Who the hell does she think she is! So many questions were going through my mind until I heard the ping as the elevator doors opened. I walked out of the elevator and into the cafe.

I ordered myself a coffee and sat down. I checked Twitter and Instagram, liking some fan pictures and following them on Twitter. I didn't realize I was sitting down there for nearly 4 hours until Luke came down and sat opposite me. "Hey bubba!" He smiled grabbing my hand. "Hey so any plans for the day?" I ask. "No but why don't I take you out shopping? It's a treat from me" he smiled as we walked out of the cafe and into the lobby. We walk towards the door and check if there's any fans. No, phew!

We began our trip by looking at different dress shops. "Is there a specific reason why we are dress shopping?" I ask. "I'm taking you out tonight" he smirks kissing my cheek. We searched for dresses but they're wasn't anything nice. But then something caught my eye.

It was a strapless dress, a light blue color with pink flowers at the bottom, from the waist down in was sprouted out, and it ended just below my thighs. "Oh Luke look at this!" I squeal grabbing the dress in my size. "Try it on!" He mocks squealing back at me.

I try it on. Wow I look good.

I opened the curtain catching Luke's attention. "Is it nice? Does it look okay? Is my cleavage to big?" I spit out random questions. He laughs pecking my lips.

"You looks amazing babe. This is the one!" He smiles. I quickly get changed and Luke decided he would pay for the dress.

We made our way back to the hotel. We opened the door and strolled in. Ashton and Sarah were nowhere in sight. Thank god! I wave at Calum and Michael before walking into the room, Luke following me.

As I place the bag on the ground Luke pulls me into a long kiss. "I love you" he says.

I don't know if I should say it back. We are taking things slow. But if I don't say it back he might think I'm playing a game with him so I say it back.

"I love you too" I smile, but I didn't know if I actually meant it.

[A//N: it's been a while sorry :( but school is finished thank the lord. Enjoy this update]