•two•

~Blair~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm beeping. I got up to get ready for the day. I wore a nude lace top, dark skinny jeans, some nude heels and applied my natural makeup. I applied some nude lipgloss and wore some pearl studs.

I quickly straightened my hair and put on the bracelet that Luke got me.
I had just put my shoes on when the sound of the doorbell rung though out the house.

I walked out of the room and peeked over the banister to see Liz talking to Luke. I stood at the top of the stairs where I was seen. Luke's eyes widened when I walked down the stairs.

Without saying anything, I walk up to him and wrap my arms abound his neck nuzzling my head into his chest. He looked shocked at first but reacted quickly by wrapping his arms around me tightly pulling me closer.

It felt so right being in his arms again but I couldn't just forgive him easily. But I do still love him. Dad and Liz went into the kitchen to leave us both alone.

"When did you get back?" He asked. "Yesterday morning" I answered. "I've missed you" he mumbled. "I've missed you too Luke"

We pulled away and looked at each other. He grabbed my hand and led me to his room. He closed the door and we both sat in his bed.

"I seen the picture you have up on the wall" I point to the picture. "Yeah it's special to me Blair. You're special to me Blair" he says lifting my chin up with his index finger.

"So have you been with anyone ever since" I asked. It was a dumb question to ask though cause there was photos all over the media. He sighed but nodded. "Have you?" He questioned. I nodded.

The corners of his lips lifter a little bit. "I missed you Blair, I missed us." He says. "I missed you too but this is going to have to take some time." I say pointing between us. "You really hurt me and it's going to take some time to trust you again."

"You can trust me Blair. I know I messed up but I promise you that I will wait till you trust me again" he says grabbing my hand.

"So how long are you home for?" I ask trying to make a conversation. "Only for two weeks then we're going to LA" he says.

We both make small talk and I ask how the boys were doing. It was nice to talk to Luke and not make things awkward. I just wonder how long it's going to be till I can trust him again...

[A//N: it's short sorry 😔]