•six•

{TRIGGER WARNING}

~Blair~

Sarah.

"Blair" she breathed. My heart stopped beating, my brain stopped working. I didn't know how to react. Everything seemed frozen. "Babe you okay? I heard a sma-" Luke stopped when he seen Sarah.

"What are y-you doing here" I ask. "I came to see you guys. We are best friends aren't we?" She replied.

"Friends?" I scoffed finally saying something. "No Sarah you were my friend until.." I turned to look at Luke then back at her. "you slept with my husband".

"Sarah" voices spoke behind her. She turned and flashed the boys a smile. "Hey guys" she says hugging them. The thought of her and Luke made me feel sick. I began to feel dizzy.

I clamped my hand over my mouth and everyone looked at me. I sprinted to the bathroom and locked the door before crouching down near the toilet and letting everything out.

"Blair let me in" Luke's voice shouted and several knocks came from the door. I didn't answer. I flopped back against the wall and brought my legs to my chest.

I noticed a razor blade sitting by itself on the edge of the bathtub. I reached for it and admired it. I looked down at my wrists.

Control yourself Blair. You're better than this.

I looked back at the razor.

But I need to release the pain.

I looked at the door.

It's not going to help.

I gripped the razor tightly.

But it will release the pain.

I brought the razor to my skin and pulled it across continuously. "Why" I cut. "Does everything" I cut. "Have to be" I cut. "RUINED!" I cut deeper on the last word.

Blood drizzled down my arm. Tears formed in my eyes and dripped on my skirt.

I looked down at my wedding ring. I took it off carefully and read the inside. "To Infinity"

I slipped it back on my finger. I looked down at my arm and sighed, the blood just pouring down my arm.

I thought after getting into dance college, and things going back to normal with Luke, everything would be perfect again. But it always has to be ruined.

My head shot up to the door flying open. I didn't notice the boys kicking the door down. "Thank god you're al-" Luke stopped mid-sentence and his eyes widened as he stared at my bloody arms.

"Take a picture it would last longer" I spat. Wow great I'm in one of my bitchy moods now! Fantastic.

Luke walked over to me carefully and turned to the boys. "I'll deal with her" he said. The others left leaving us two alone.

"Why did you do this?" He asked. I didn't answer. I just stared down at the floor. He sighed before wrapping his arm around me.

"Let's get you cleaned up babe" and helped me up. "Luke I don't want to see Sarah" I panicked. "Shh you won't don't worry" he deeply looked into my eyes.

I nodded weakly. We made our way into my room, avoiding the others. He brought in a bucket of luke (😏) warm water and a first aid kit.

He cleaned my arm up, I winced a lot but I bit my lip to control myself. He grabbed me a hoodie, sweat pants and a pair of fluffy socks and helped me get dressed.

"I'm sorry" I sniffled. "For what?" He frowned. "This" I point down at my arm. "And everything else"

"Hey you have nothing to be sorry about" he shushed me. His hand caressed my cheek. I closed my eyes and took in his touch.

I opened them to see his piercing blue one's staring deeply into mine. I looked down at his lips.

I couldn't control myself and started leaning in, and by the looks of things he was leaning in to.

Then I had felt those familiar soft lips on mine, fitting perfectly. No one understands how much I've missed this!

Our lips moved in sync but we both pulled away for a breather. I bit my lip and looked up at him. I noticed him grinning widely to himself.

I tried to stifle a yawn, but I couldn't. I'm so tired I may fall asleep on Luke. "Let's get you to bed, you're exhausted" Luke helped me up.

He opened the duvet cover as I got into it. He tucked me in and I felt his warm lips on my forehead. He went to walk out but I grabbed his arm.

"Stay" I begged. "I'm not going anywhere babe" he smiled climbing into the bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling my closer so my back was against his chest. I closed my eyes and immediately fell asleep, with Luke by my side.

[A//N: So who's GOIN to the ROWYSO tour in Belfast? I'm going 😂 if you're not I will b posting lots of snapchat videos 😂I'm so social these days 😂 enjoy the update]