•three•

~Blair~

Tonight Luke and I decided that we would surprise the boys by going out to get dinner. They just didn't know that I was back yet.

I wore a white lace dress that ends above my knees, some nude heels and a white bag. I curled the ends of my hair and my makeup was done naturally.

I admired the bracelet I got from Luke back on our first date when he asked me to be his girlfriend. It felt like it was just yesterday.

Do you have a reservation?" A waiter by the door asks us. "Yes, table for two under Hemmings."

The waiter checks the book before smiling at us both. "Follow me please." He turns on his heels, Luke's hand holds mine and walks behind the waiter.

"Here are you menus" he turns to walk away and leaves us two alone. We both agree on the lasagna and we both have water to drink. Once the food came be devoured it quickly. "Alright then." Luke starts.

He gets up from his seat and walks over to me. He pulls out a box and opens it, revealing a beautiful silver bracelet, with a ruby red diamond in the centre of it. "I haven't asked you this properly, but Blair Miller would you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course." I grin cupping his face in my hands before kissing him. We pull away and grin at each other as he wraps the bracelet around my wrist.

I smile thinking of that memory. I looked down at my ring and admired it. Maybe Luke and I could still be together. Maybe.

A knock on the door stopped me from thinking. I opened the door and there stood in front of me was Luke in his suit and tie and his hair in a quiff.

"Wow you look amazing" he seemed shocked. I blushed and looked down at my feet. "You look good to" I smile.

I grab my clutch that was hanging on the door handle and we both make our way downstairs. We were meeting the lads at the restaurant.

My Dad drove us down and when we arrived we got out of the car and made our way inside.

I spotted the boys sitting at a table in the corner of the room messing around.

Michael was messing around with his knife and fork and when he met my gaze he dropped his utensils in utter shock with his jaw wide open.

He got up and ran straight towards me pulling me into a hug. "Where the fuck did you get off to" he says. When we pull away I notice tears in his eyes. Before I could reply I heard Ashton and Calum taunting Michael.

"Aye Clifford did you pull yourself a bird" Calum says and Ashton laughs. He smiled at them before moving out of the way. Their faces light up when they see me and the get up to hug me.

"I've missed you so much" Ashton says wrapping his arms tightly around my waist. "So have I" I say pulling away. I turn to Calum who's grinning madly. "Come here you" I say opening my arms and he runs into them like a puppy.

I can feel tears brimming in my eyes. God I've missed these idiots so much. We sit down and we all talk about New York and band stuff.

We order food and 15 minutes later it arrives. "So Blair" Calum says. "Since it's almost Christmas is there anything you want in particular?"

I think for a moment and I have no idea on what I want. "I'm not to sure Cally I have everything I want right here" I smile. It was true I had everything I wanted here. I had Dad, Liz, Ashton, Calum, Michael and Luke. I still love him.

Luke smiles at me and his lips curve upwards into a grin.

"So you guys are heading off to LA soon." I say changing the subject. They all nodded. "Awe well I'll miss you when you're gone" I pout.

"Actually" Ashton says. I felt someone grab my hand, I turned too see it was Luke.

"Since we've all missed you a lot and things are finally perfect again. And going to LA without you would literally kill us all. We were wondering if you'd like to come with us?" Ashton explains.

"Are you guys sure? What if I'm a distraction" I say. "You're never a distraction Blair" Calum laughs. "So are you up for it?"

"Alright" I smile hugging the boys one by one.

LA here we come again!

[A//N: I deleted some stories so this, MTASB and amnesia should be the only stories published! I'm gonna post up a new fanfic tomorrow :) it's an Ashton fanfic and I'm so excited cause I'm an Ashton girl;) it's called Married to my best friend and it has so much drama omg !!! :D]