Chapter Thirty-Eight: First Encounters

Adapting to a new life with Dee as a werewolf was interesting to say the least. Dee didn't drink, or eat, blood anymore it was back to human food and it was a damn good thing I remembered how to cook. Dee shoveled food in his mouth quicker then I could keep it on the table. And the trip to the grocery store was interesting. Tall, handsome, and buff man out in public with little, pale me needless to say eyes were glued to us the whole time! But it was a fun adventure.

The chemistry between us was stronger than before. I wasn't sure how he could get any more handsome but it seemed as though I fell more in love with him every glance. And no I didn't just love his physical appearance although it did help. He was the only man who had literally gone to hell and back for me. He was truthful and up front and wasn't into playing games. I adored him!

I was washing the pots and pans from spaghetti in the sink when I felt his arms slide around my waist as he placed his dishes in the sink. I fell captive to his warm embrace. It was like basking in the sun just feeling the warmth dance upon my skin was amazing. His hot lips pressed against my cheek and then he softly trailed kisses down my neck which made me giggle because my body being cold and his hotness gave me goose bumps.

He pulled me around just as I had shut off the water and kissed me dead on the lips. His kisses were always intense but now even more so since he had changed. His hot tongue slid into my mouth and danced with mine as he grabbed be by the butt and placed me gently on the counter top. He placed himself perfectly between my legs as my body craved him.

Feeling the heat radiating off his body onto my inner thighs and most person parts was the most erotic sensation. He caressed my inner thigh with his fire hot finger tips that brought wetness to my opening. We continued out our passionate kiss as he explored my body, I did the same in return to his running my cool hands down his bare back. He seemed to go shirtless more often now that he was built like a tank which was fine with me but it made it hard to concentrate on anything else. The bottom of my dress rode up which completely exposed the red lace thong I had been wearing.

"Those have got to go" Dee whispered as he slid off the lingerie and flung it to the floor.  

He made me feel so sexy and so alive. As he slid his hand closer to my wetness my body began to scream begging for him to penetrate that tight hole. We hadn't had any sexual activity since his new beginning and in all honesty I was nervous, but it didn't stop me. I undid his pants and let them fall to the floor and spread my legs awaiting his entrance to my body. He let out a moan as he slid himself deep into the most sensitive part of my body. Feeling him inside me was what I imagined heaven to be like. I should have known with all the muscle he had grown 'that' would have grown too! It was definitely bigger and caused just the right amount of pain to make it all the more pleasurable. 

I attempted to grab onto the counter but failed and continued slipping he reinforced my body placing his muscle filled arms behind me.  He went faster and harder than ever hitting places on the inside that hadn't been hit ever. I began to shake as orgasm after orgasm was released from my body and the moans and sensitivity intensified. He let a growl seep through his lips right before I felt the heat explosion take place inside me. It was the perfect mixture of fire and ice.

I was convulsing and there was no way I would make it upstairs. He lifted me up off the counter and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he carried me upstairs. I gently laid me on the bed taking his place beside me and I began to run my fingers through his perfect hair. He was exerted and heavily breathing from the workout in the kitchen and hearing that heart of his thump loudly let me know I did the job.

His eyes began to get heavier and his breathing eventually slowed. He was falling into his slumber which was another change I was still adapting to because I usually just laid in his arms awake so that he could wake up holding me. Just as his eyes began to close I placed my cold lips against his hot cheek.