Chapter Four: First taste of love from thy maker

I stepped out of the hot shower onto a warm floor. But of course as cold as I now was anything was warmer. Thor was still placed on the bathroom counter top handing me a towel with his head turned making sure he wasn’t invading my privacy. At this point I wanted to jump on him and remove his clothes viciously. He was so perfect and my lust for him was deeper then the hunger I felt for my first taste of blood.  I grabbed the towel from his icy fingers and lightly dropped it onto the marble floor. he turned once he heard the towel hit the floor. I smiled a simple sadistic smile which basically gave him the green light. Not that I needed to because I felt he felt it too. Passion and lust as he swiftly wrapped his arms around my bare naked body pulling me closer to his rock hard figure making sure I couldn’t be closer.

He leaned into my ear and whispered so passionately “I’m not sure you’re ready for this baby” as his freezing hands softly glided along my body.

I tip toed so that I could passionately kiss those lips, the lips that said my name so sweetly and penetrated my ears every time words flowed through them.  I had lost whatever self control I had thought I gained in the process of crossing over into this new life. I got lost in his body as he was just as surely lost in mine. I ran my nails slowly down his back and he started to laugh completely killing the moment. I looked at him as though I was lost which made him laugh even harder.

“Baby you’ve got to be harder that simply tickled.” I got lost in his contagious laughter and found myself laughing pretty hard.

I picked the towel up off the floor once our laughing fit was coming close to an end and he looked at me and smiled as he ripped the towel out of my hands and threw it back on the floor. He interlocked both of his hands in mine and pressed me up against the bathroom wall, holding his gaze on my eyes almost as if he was trying to read me like a book which he seemed to be decent at because it’s almost as if I could feel exactly what he was thinking. No longer could I hold composure as I melted beneath him as he laid me on the bathroom floor. I pulled his black t that hugged his muscles so perfectly, off his body. He grabbed a handful of my long, black hair and pulled my head aside and he leaned down so I could feel his breath on my skin, as he drunk me in. My nails ran down his back more pain afflicting this time. Thor moaned in ecstasy. He leaned up and undid his pants in such a quick moment they were across the bathroom. I was nervous. It had been quite a while since I had any sexual contact with a male but the bond I felt with Thor was so amazing and so strong. What if I didn’t perform to his liking? What if he didn’t enjoy it? That’s when he spoke up

“Baby. Trust me I’m going to enjoy every last second, as long as you’re ready.” He smiled that sexy smile and gazed into my eyes so deeply like we had been lovers for years.

I let his hands continue exploring my body. If I had a heart beat it would surely be pounding and pulsating his ears. I bit my lip in such a sexy manner which was repaid with a kiss from my maker’s lips. He started rubbing harder on my body making me want him even more, if that was even possible. I started to moan in ecstasy before Thor had even penetrated my gentle, pulsating opening. By this he was pleased and it was almost as though he knew exactly how I liked it soft and slow at first almost love making, which we definitely were, and then hard and rough taking out frustrations. We carried on with our sexual out bursts for hours pleasing each other completely switching up positions every now and then just learning what each other liked. Sex had never felt so good. And this was definitely beyond sex which I had never felt before either. This was intense passionate and amazing.

I was nearing that point of releasing and completely losing whatever control I had left. I screamed his name so passionately as we both hit our “O zone layer” and he fell completely limp on top of me. I laid on the floor enjoying him laying almost lifeless on top of me while I ran my fingers through his hair. I leaned up and whispered in his ear

“That was amazing.”

He lifted his head so he could gaze into my eyes. He simply smiled but that said more than any words could right now. He enjoyed it too. He pushed himself off of me not without giving me a kiss first and he rose to his feet gathering his scattered clothing as I wrapped the towel securely around my body. Then he realized I still hadn’t even seen myself, he interlaced his fingers in mine and pulled me close to him as he turned me around to see myself in my new skin for the first time. My hands went straight to my mouth. I was in awe. I was gorgeous. My long black hair fell perfectly around my face which was pale white with a hint of blue but the perfect coloring on my lips and cheeks. My cheek bones were defined and my body was radiant. No wonder why my maker was so attracted to me. Not to sound coincided, but I was amazingly beautiful!

He smiled and said “yes you are” whispering in my ear again.

I turned to look at him passionately kissing him once more.

“You can read my thoughts?” I asked but I was more demanding an answer.

He laughed a laugh so deep I felt it in my soul. “In time baby, you will be able to read mine as well.”

I smiled at the thought of knowing exactly what he thought of me. Not that I needed to know because I could practically feel it running through my cold body which he held on so tight to.

“Lets get you dressed.” He stated in a no other option manner.

I followed him to Ivy’s room straight into a huge walk in closet. So many colors most of them dresses which I wasn’t really in to but I figured something sexy and elegant would do. I decided on a black dress with slits all over it revealing most of my back and sides, I slipped into it and threw on some heels to match it. Walking out to model it for Thor I tripped and he was there catching me in a matter of milliseconds. I don’t know how he was so fast but he saved me from falling on my face.

“Clumsy little baby. I’m gonna have to keep my eye on you” he laughed.

“ I hope you keep more than your eye on me” I winked and giggled a little bit obviously flirting with the only man that had captured me so completely.

“Well Misty, You look amazing and perfect for your first night as a vamp but I hate to inform you were staying in. I have people I need you to meet.”

Not going out didn’t bother me one bit. What I was scared of was how these “people” Thor spoke of would impact his thoughts on me. Which I hoped that they wouldn’t at all but who knows. If these people were important to Thor and didn’t like me then I may lose the most amazing man, or vampire, I had ever come across in my life. I decided I would be on my best behavior and hopefully make my maker happy and proud because I loved feeling his approval through my body. Who am I kidding, I loved him! Everything about him! Nothing had ever compared and I was lost so deeply in a man I hardly knew which totally wasn’t like me but I decided who better to be in love with.

I had so much to learn and experience and so many questions raced through my mind as I tried to pick out the one I wanted answered most but I was lost in a sea of thought! As soon as I went to ask him how long exactly had he waited for me the door bell rang. They were here and I wasn’t sure I was ready to face the people that meant most to Thor. What would they think? How should I act?

“Baby I don’t care what any of them think you are mine for the rest of our undead, unliving, lives. And please Misty, Just be yourself baby and they will love you." Thor said softly.

With that being said I kissed him once more on those icy lips I craved and I laced my fingers in his ready to conquer the world as long as my maker was by my side.