Chapter Three: The First Meal

I wasn’t sure what had come over me. I was in this state of kill. I wanted to rip someone apart into a million pieces slowly and painfully. I wanted to drink every last ounce of blood that swam through human veins. I could smell my food on Ivy. About the time that I went to jump up to meet her at the door, Thor threw his body on top of me. I wasn’t sure if this was some hopeless attempt to bond or if he was keeping me from attacking her knowing how hungry I had become. Either way I couldn’t move he was far too strong and just kept me pinned to this couch without saying a damn thing to me which I think angered me more but I had no other choice then to lay there frozen. Thor looked deep into my eyes with concern and worry drafting through those magical eyes.

“Misty. Please baby. Your meal is here but I need you to remain calm. Ill walk you into the kitchen don’t think about making any sudden movements it could be your last.”

He winked at me but  at this point I am not sure if he was playfully doing so or more or less warning me that if I did anything stupid he would have to respond with decapitating me. I agreed to keep composure and without anything being said to him he sensed my calmness and removed himself from on top of me. He intertwined his fingers with mine as he helped me off the couch. As he held my hand I felt energy pulsating through my cold body. I wasn’t sure why but he made me feel amazing. He made me feel as though I still had a beating heart in my chest. He yelled out to Ivy who was obviously in the kitchen preparing for me, the newborn, to enjoy my first meal. I heard pounding like rhythmic heart beats. There was more than one which meant that the bodies that laid lifeless on the floor weren’t in fact “dead” but they would be in a matter of seconds. Thor’s grip on my hand tightened as he stopped in the walkway of the kitchen. He lifted his hands slowly releasing mine and placed his hands on the side of my cold hard face.

“Misty baby I need you to watch Ivy and how and where she pierces the skin on the neck ok? This is important so pay attention.”

His hands fell and his fingers laced with mine quickly. Ivy so elegantly moved towards one of the bodies and bit perfectly on the neck hitting the jugular vein. Watching her eat from her prey was so beautiful but the smell of human blood was dancing beneath my nose tempting me to break free of Thor and go wild on the two bodies left. Thor seemed to tighten his grip as though he felt this need running through my body to eat. As Ivy finished her meal she looked up and smiled at me with blood dripping from her fangs.

“See how easy” she said as she licked the last few drops from her mouth.

Thor looked at me amazed “You’ve got a decent amount of self control baby.” His voice penetrated my ear drums. Like a sweet song he sung just for me and baby rang through telling me I belonged to him. Not just in the vampire rhelm but I actually belonged to him completely with no doubt in my mind that this was the beginning of something so beautiful not even my wildest dreams could compare.

We stood in the doorway of the kitchen for a few more moments when he decided to walk me over to my dinner. A tall, athletically built male who laid on the floor. I slowly knelt beside is limp body. I bared my fangs and went in. Not looking as graceful as Ivy of course, but the concept was there. I sucked him dry. Nothing was left and I felt full. I slowly rose to my feet to hear both Ivy and Thor clapping as if I was receiving a standing ovation for my first “kill”.

Thor just smiled at me and hugged me tightly as he whispered in my ear “good job baby.”

Not only was I full from my meal but he made me feel so confident as he was so proud. I still couldn’t really figure out what the hell was going on but I embraced this life style. It wasn’t so bad I felt like I belonged I felt loved.

Thor quickly moved me aside so he could make his kill and my body filled with jealousy. His meal was a beautiful brunette with the perfect tan and velumptious breasts that matched her figure perfectly. I was outraged that he would be sinking his teeth into something so beautiful. I clenched my fists as Ivy watched in horror like she knew how I felt. I obviously had an amazing amount of self control that I never knew I had. I usually gave into temptation and these feelings but I couldn’t I just watched him suck her lifeless and he did so quickly. Almost as if he could sense me being so outraged I felt like ripping her into a million pieces. He rose and grabbed my hand pulling me into a passionate kiss with the lingering trace of blood on his fangs and lips. I could hear Ivy giggling but everything else seemed to vanish around me like Thor and I were the only two people, well, Vampires on this planet. I melted beneath his icy cold lips as he just continued kissing me. The passion pulsated through my veins. He released me from this amazing kiss to look into my eyes and penetrate my ears once more with his wonderful velvet voice

“Baby, I’ve waited so long for you. And now that your finally here I’m never letting you go.” He smiled a sweet loving smile at me and then turned to Ivy.

I still was unsure about the relation between the two of them but I felt as though it was a brother sister bond.

“I’m going to show her to the shower so she can get cleaned up. Mind if we raid your closet?” Thor asked so politely.

“not at all” she responded as she began to gather the 3 bodies from which we just drank as though she were just taking out the garbage.

That’s when I shot her a smile and asked so sweetly “Need some help?” Thor just smiled one of his big smiles like he couldn’t ever be more pleased with the decision to change me.

We each grabbed a body and headed out the back door to what they called the compost. Not the normal human compost. Well it was a human compost but not for vegetables. We all threw the bodies on top of the pile and Thor doused it with gasoline and lit the match. There wasn’t much left of the bodies to burn but we watched full and pleased as the flames drew closer to the ground leaving nothing but smoldering smoke on top of a pile of ashes.

He smiled at me and led me inside up a spiral staircase into a bathroom that I would think belonged to a celebrity. It was huge. Thor kissed my fore head and whispered in my ear

“I’ll be waiting for you on the other side of that door baby. Shower and get dressed we have a lot of things to cover.”

I smiled still looking amazed at not only the events but what I had seen of this mansion. My fingers were still interlocked with Thor’s. I didn’t want to let go I was kind of scared to be in these new surroundings alone and somehow he sensed it. He pulled me in and held me for a few moments holding me tight in his arms against his rock hard ice cold chest. He was tall, dark, handsome, and my maker. I loved him. I had fallen for a stranger but he didn’t feel as though he was a stranger. This love flowed so easily through my veins and I want nothing more than to stay like this in his arms here with him forever. He slowly pulled himself away from me and placed another passionate kiss upon my lips as he reached over towards the shower and turned the water on causing the bathroom to steam up immediately. He smiled and kissed me once more understanding that I didn’t want to be left alone in an unfamiliar place.

He slowly undressed me remaining fully clothed himself and opened the shower door. He sat on the bathroom counter where I knew he would stay firmly placed until I came out of the shower. The steam completely warmed me I shot him a simple smile as I stepped in the shower. The hot water beat against my pale cold skin.  And for the first time in my life, which was now over, I felt like I belonged.  The old me was gone this is the fresh beginning I had waited so long for. I completely loved a man I didn’t even know. His name and thoughts of him ran through my vivid mind. Thor.