Chapter 20

--Time skip--

So, it's a week since Dani was awake. The doctor said she could go home today. Everyone was happy, except Lauren and Dani. Yes, Dani was wasn't that happy, because Elaine would be there alone. They got big friends.

'Mom? What about Elaine?' Dani asked sadly.

'We will visit her, okay? And if she is allowed to, she can visit us at home, okay?' Mom answered.

'Well... But I need to say goodbye, okay?'

'Wait, I'll take the wheel chair. One moment.'

Mom stopped packing and took the wheel chair. The others where all at home, because they planned something. Dani shouldn't know it, haha.

'C'mon, what's wrong?' Mom asked. Dani sat on her bed... weakly. Seemed like she thought about something.

'Nothing... but Mom? Could I please go alone?' Dani asked unsure.

'No Dani. Think. You were in a coma, because of inner bleedings and stuff. It's to dangerous.' Mom said strictly.

'C'mon!! Mom! You don't understand! It's really important for me!'

'Danielle Nicole Cimorelli, NO!' Mom got angry.

A doctor entered the room. He looked confused. Ouw seemed like he heard them screaming.

'Um, excuse me? Is everything okay?' he asked.

'Could you please tell my daughter that she can't go alone?' Mom said annoyed.

'Suggustion. I'll come with you? You can try to manage the wheel chair alone, but I'm there. You could still feel pain.' he answered with a strictly smile. Dani nodded and sat in the wheel chair.

She tried to manage the wheel chair. After 2 minutes, she stopped and held her ribs. She felt pain. The doctor came up to her and crouched in the front of her.

'Dani, what hurts?' he asked caring.

'My left belly side hurts.' Dani narrowed her eyes.

'Wait Dani, it's okay.' he said and took a waterbottle and a little pill from a nice nurse, which was in a room next to them. Dani swallowed it and drunk the water. She breathed long and strong for about 1 minute.

'Better?' the doctor asked.

'Yes. Thank you.' Dani said weakly. The doctor brought her to Elaine. She still couldn't speak, but Dani understood her.

"Hey Elaine.' Dani said worriedly. Elaine still didn't know that Dani will leave. Elaine realized quickly that something was wrong, so she started to 'talk' with Dani. Dani told her that she's leaving, and Elaine got sad. But after she started thinking, she nodded weakly. Dani was confused.

'Elaine, my Mom told me that I can visit you and you can visit us, IF it is possible.' Dani added.

Suddenly, Dani's Mom entered the room.

'Good morning Elaine. Dani? I'm sorry, but Dad called me...' she said emotionally.

'Mom, wait please... I can't go yet!' Dani said offended.

'I'm sorry... Elaine, would it be okay, if we go? Something is wrong at home... I'm so sorry...' Mom said.

Elaine nodded shocked and confused. Something's wrong at home?? Dani and her Mom hugged Elaine tightly and waved. Mom drove Dani to the car and a nurse brought the wheel chair back into the hospital. Dani stopped in the front of the car. She was sweating  and shaking. She stood there in shock.

'Dani?? Omg honey, what's wrong??' Mom asked worriedly. Dani stood there in silence and lost tears. Mom hugged Dani tightly. Mom realized it: Dani had a shock, because she's afraid of cars now... Mom didn't know what to do, because they needed to go home.

'Dani? You don't need to be afraid... I mean, I do totally understand you and it's totally okay... but nothing will happen honey...' she said, but Dani stepped a step back. Still in shock.

'Dani come on... You..' Mom gave up because Dani stepped another step back. Mom took her phone and called Mike.

'Mike? I can't leave... I don't know what to do... Dani is afraid of the car... Nothing helps... What's up at home??' Mom breathed deeptly.

'Lynne, Christina is drunk... I don't what happened to her! She just came home... crying... We tried to help her but she did just yell at us... I realized it, because she couldn't stand rightly and I smelled it.' he said deeply.

'She's what??? She would never... you know... But, I can't go...' she said disappointedly.

'Maybe... tell her about Christina? She loves her sister... I've the strange feeling that she's drunk because of Dani..' Dad answered.

'No... she would... or is it really a good idea?'

'Do it.. maybe she will listen...' he said and hung up the phone.

'Dani? Christina needs you...' Mom said peacefully and nervously.

'Wwwhats wroong?' she asked nervously.

'She's... she's... d... depressed... she can't live without you... she needs your help. You.' she said hopefully.

'She does??' Dani's voice got worried.

'Yes... please let us go home... Trust me... do it for Christina. If you don't do it for yourself.. do it for your sister.'

Dani walked up to the car and stepped in it. She was shaking and sweating. The other problem was, that Dani couldn't use the seat belt. Mom had a special seat thingy in the car. No, not a children-seat, it was one with special belts. Mom was proud of Dani. She nodded proudly and made sure that the seat belts were right. Dani didn't move her arms or her legs. She sat there and held the seat tightly. It looked so scary but Dani was scared. Mom closed the car door and went behind the wheel. She wanted to drive quickly, but as she spotted Dani in the back mirror, she got worried. She drove very slowly so Dani could a bit relax... but she couldn't...

End of this chapter. I'm sorry for this, and yes, I know Christina would never be drunk. I hope you understand the reason I wrote this :) Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts ♥