Chapter 9

Christina: (tried to speak) "Wh..wh..ats wro..ng?"

Kath: "I.. I don't know!"

Christina's head started hurting again. She held her head. The world moved around. Kath realized that Christina got troubles.

Kath: (with tears) "Christina?"

Kath looked into her face.

Christina didn't answer.

Kath panicked. She ran to the girls.

Kath: "WAKE UP!! NOW!"

The girls woke up.

Lauren: "Kath, what's going on?"

Kath: "something's wrong with Dani, and Christina got head troubles!"

Lisa: "WHAT??"

Amy, Lauren and Kath waited for Lisa, because she couldn't run very fast.

As they came back, Christina was already surrounded by doctors.

The girls started crying again.

The girls were surrounded by people which wanted to see what's wrong. This people were whispering around.

Lisa had enough.

Lisa: (screaming and crying) "STOP!! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT WE AREN'T HAPPY!!?? STOPPP!!"

Lisa screamed around and cried a lot. The people looked at Lisa and left the floor. The doctors looked up for a moment, but then they looked down to Christina again. Lisa fell to the bottom and held her hands in the front of her face. Kath wanted touching Lisa, but Lisa fought against Kath' hand. Amy, Lauren and Kath were looking at Christina and the doctors. One doctor looked back to Kath.

Kath: "Wha... What's wrong?"

Doctor: "Nothing bad, but it's hard to get air for her."

Lisa looked up. Lauren realized that Lisa was looking at them.

Lauren: "Lisa?"

Lisa: "No!"