Chapter 13 - Here We Go

A few minutes go by and a worker comes up to the lounge room.

     "Oh my. Bulldog Psycho. You startled me." Said the worker. Bulldog Psycho was walking toward the door when the worker came in.

     "El Guerrero, you are up as well. Please both of you come with me."

     Us three walked out the lounge. I walked right behind Bulldog Psycho. We arrived at the exit to the arena. We waited until Italia introduced us. I stood on the other side of the hallway, away from Bulldog Psycho. But he came close up to me.

     "I hope you have your will already written. Like I said once I am done with you, your mother is going to meet you real soon in heaven. Your father is waiting for you."

     His voice seemed kind of familiar. I just can't point my finger at it. It didn't bother me however.

     "I'm going to stop you, Bulldog. I will never forgive you for what you have done to my family." I said to him and turned away.

     I see Italia walking up the stage.

     "That was an amazing fight, wasn't it? We are back again for the second match. Let me introduce you the biggest, meanest, ruthless fighter. Weighing at 200lbs. Give it up for Bulldog Psycho."

     Bulldog looked at me.

     "Get ready to die, Leroy."

     Bulldog walks away from me and heads toward the ring. You can hear a little bit of booing and cheering for him when he walked out. He made it to the ring and walked to the corner and just stood there. He didn't even make any eye contact to any fans.

     Italia walked to the middle of the stage again.

     "This next fighter is a great luchador fighter. He dodges, he jumps, and doesn't hold back. Weighing at 173lbs. El Guerrero!"

     I did a cross on my chest and walked out toward the ring. I put my fist up to the fans. However all I could think about was how I was going to beat this guy? Who could this guy be? I walked up the ring and stared at him. Bulldog had his arms crossed and was staring at me. I took a deep breath.

     "Okay boys come here to the middle." Said Italia.

     "Prepare for a headbang." Bulldog Psycho Said as he punched his palm. Then walked toward Italia.

     "I'm not going to give up." I said as I walked to Italia.

     "Okay guys I want a clean fight. No cheating. And now shake hands." Bulldog walked back to the corner without even shaking my hand. "Okay or not. Good luck, darling." Italia whispered to me.

     I walked back at my corner and waited until they called fight.

     "Fight!" Italia shouted out.

     Alright. Here we go. We went around in circle. He came after me, but I dodged him. I had to come up with a plan of attack. So I ran after him but then I did a slide kick to his ankle. But he stepped on my ankle before I was able to hit him. He stepped on my chest hard. Then picked me up from my mask. I felt it come off a bit, but I managed to grab it before it came off completely. He pushed me away from him. I managed to fix my mask correctly. I wonder why he didn't attack me yet. So I came in with a round house kick to his face. It landed but it seems that it did no affect to him. So I came in with some punches to the face and kicks to his side. Those as well did no affect as well. After my last punch, he grabbed my arm and kneed me in my chest twice. I went down. Then he kicked me again as I was on the floor. He went down on the floor and had me in a choke hold.