A Wish for Revenge: A Sasuke fanfiction

I watched the girls in class giggle as they crowded the...well I don't know what to call him, but he attracts a lot of attention from girls while he-the class prankster, Naruto, got more of a different kind of attention. I pulled out my tarot cards and flipped through them, I was still in the process of learning how to predict with these, but by using my other methods I had a pretty accurate percentage of my predicts being right, but there is no power in most of my predictions, just pure psychology. I stared at the pictures of the cards and let myself go over the meanings in my head.

"Hey there Kyoko," I looked up to find one of the other less-memorable classmates glaring me down. "How about you move your butt out of my seat next to my future boyfriend?" I gave her a confused look, when I had sat here I made sure it was by no one.

"What?" I asked confused, this was the first time someone had talked to me by their own free will, but I looked to see a gang of girls surrounding her nodding and glaring. She growled and cleared the table of my cards. I watched them glide and flutter to the floor. I bent down in my seat to pick them up only to have the front of my shirt be grabbed by the girl. I blinked, confused, "what did I do?" She pulled her other hand into a fist.

"Knock it off," I heard a more memorable voice growled at her, "she was here first." I turned to see the class...heart throb(?), Sasuke defending me, but he didn't break his normal face for this. She looked at him hesitative, but he growled again and she let go, as she disappeared along with the other girls. I sighed a sigh of relief, I was a pretty crappy ninja...He turned away from me, but I faced him fully now and bowed my head as I whispered a thank you.

He just grunted as I picked up the cards. I looked back up to see him staring, I looked away blushing, not because I'm one of those girls that fall in love with their savior (I am) but because people never really look at me, I stayed at the back of the class to be alone. I was too shy and...different, most girls here had grown their hair out, but I stayed short and kept it company with a big red polka-dot bow on it-not ninja-ish at all!

"What are those?" he asked, not seeming really interested. I smiled, but then I stopped and felt my face turn red. I handed him the cards and tried to keep myself calm. He looked through them and looked back up at me, "Tarot cards?" I nodded, unable to speak due to my embarassment. "Tell me my fortune," he didn't ask, but it wasn't really a demand, I think...I nodded and shuffled the deck.

"Ask your question," I whispered, I felt more calm. He asked for his fortune again and I made him touch the deck before stealing six cards. I flipped over the first one-the past. I glupped to see it was horrible, but I didn't speak and flipped over the other cards reading them as well, but not to him.

"Your past..." I squeaked, I couldn't get anymore out except this, "a past of misfortune and innocence stolen." I glupped, "the present...a blind ambition and the fool card." I shuddered before reading the future, "the future...a change." I let myself whispered. He took this in, seeming angry.

"The past is more clear than the others," he growled. I shook, shivering-people scare me. He noticed my reaction and went more quiet, "why?"

"The past is in stone, now...your views may change about it, but what happened cannot be change," I whimpered. He took this in with a grunt. "And the fool card?" he asked, looking away embarassed. This made me more confident.

"Your blind, something was unclear to you...you're doing it with the wrong idea," I spoke louder now. He took this in confused, but he locked eyes with me, he knew I knew now. I sighed as Iruka-sensai came in the room and tried to listen, but I noticed he was staring at the cards. I put a lot of fate in my small skill, but I hope I am wrong...

We were dismissed with knowing who would be on our teams. I was team seven because like Naruto...my scores were low! I sighed, I was stuck with one of the girls who wanted to murder me this morning, Naruto and...Sasuke. I walked out maybe a foot from my desk when Sasuke grabbed my arm. "Lets sit together today," he demanded, really. I nodded and let him guide me to where ever.

We sat in silence as we shared my lunch after much begging for him to eat. It didn't feel awkward...or at least I hoped it wasn't but it was. I watched him bite into a riceball before I spoke.

"I know everything about you now Sasuke..." I tried to say it calmly, but my voice shook. I smiled nervously to see him choke a little at my comment. I reached to hand him my water bottle. He was fine in a minute and stared at me.

"I know, but how?" he demanded. The door in the hideout opened to reveal Naruto, "Not now this is a private conversation!" we yelled in unison. Sasuke stared at me, but I stared at Naruto making sure he left.

"A fortune telling curse," I smiled half-heartedly, "we know our clients once their fortune is told because we read everything!" I sighed, "so you...ambition is to get rid of..." I didn't finish because he covered my mouth and growled a yes. "Then... maybe you need a wish," I whispered. It was special to a fortune teller, we could only grant one wish in our lifetimes or at least most couldn't but my family could...but this was revenge, I shouldn't use it for this, but ...I should, he is my only friend, even if he didn't feel the same.

"A wish? I want power," he smiled evilly. I fell down and slumped to my knees. I couldn't grant this, "but what about this? I'll make sure you won't be the fool card and it won't get carried out," I whispered...I could save him. "But it requires a trade," I whispered more quietly. He considered this but nodded without even hearing the condition.

I smirked, "I be at your house after school." He took a step back, but nodded.

"I liv-" I stopped him, I already knew where he lived, I knew everything about him! "I'll walk home with you," I didn't want to have to explain again...but the trade and for us to sign the agreement will be hard, but be interesting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote if you think its good! I worked hard and this chapter is pleasing me :3 but I know nothing about fortune telling but the characters belong to the creator of Naruto but I guess I own Kyoko. :D lovie lovey next time <3

her pic is to the side