Kabuto & The Written Exam! (What's with all the Narutos?)

My earlier predictions on Sasuke had told me that something big was coming in the chunin exams and after what Kakashi had mentioned about them...I didn't know if I wanted to enter.It seemed too dangerous,but this is where Sasuke and my trade comes into play... It's a turning point of team7 and for him, from the future I saw before, this will intensify his desire for power. So I have to do everything in my power to change it! 

--------------------------------------------------------->

"Grandmother... how do I reach my mother?" I was back in my old home with my grandmother, she had always kept tabs on my mother, and I needed my mother's help now. She was a skilled fighter and I wished to learn from her. My grandmother let out a cloud of smoke when she pulled her lips away from her pipe. I let out a sigh, this was one of the most filthiest habits to me,but it reminded me of home with its familiar smell.

My grandmother let out a hum as she closed her eyes to think. I have never really met my mother... everything I've heard about her was from my grandmother, but her mind was starting to go and her memory is fading.

"Who are you?" I froze, I thought I'd be the last one to disappear from her thoughts, but I'm suprised to find I was one of the firsts. I repeated my name and explain who I was and what I wanted again. She seemed to take this in and nod.

"Your mother... eh, I think she's on a trip..." she stared at the sky. This was frustrating, I know she's gone, but where? I let out a frustrated sigh before I left. I shouldn't get mad...this happens when people get old, but who else might know where she is?

The Hokage!

------------------------------->

"Hokage-sama!" I ran, bursting into the room to find his grandson harassing him...again. The kid was a brat, but somehow he thinks Naruto is amazing...

"Yes, Kyoko?" I felt myself grow embarassed for my lacking manners. I bowed and mumbled a sorry. He motioned for the special jounin (aka babysitter) to take Konahamaru away. After about three minutes, he decided to speak, "now...you're asking about your mother huh?"

I felt myself stiffened, but remembered the Hokage's fascination with the crystal ball. I nodded and smiled at the old man warily. What exactly has the man seen about my situation? I thought about the upcoming destruction heading towards the village and wondered if I should tell him?

"You know, your mother is forbidden to step in the village, are you aware, Lady Kyoko?" I felt my head swirl. I wasn't aware. Why would she not be allowed? I felt him grunt and it sent me back to reality. He stared at me seriously before continuing.

"I know about your family's trait; however, murder will not be tolerated in the village," I felt my face grow pale. Murder? I didn't exactly know how my father's live ended, but that it had.

"I-I-I was unaware of-f...h-how he d-died..." I felt my loud voice grow to a whisper, "I-I only know he HAD to die." I felt bile reach my throat and my skin grew clammy. I swallowed the acid down back to my stomach before putting things together. How...? How could someone that has a poisonous body become clean?

"Yes, your mother killed him," I watched him eye me warily. "We found him with no skin, but the clothing was the same...We found shedded skin beside him...one that matched your mother's description." I was trembling, I knew the room wasn't moving for real, so it had to be me.

"S-she stole his skin!" I heard myself growl. I bursted out of the room, running to the only person that could help me.

 ---------------------------

I had signed my forms for the chunin exam and I was nervous out of my mind, this part wouldn't be too hard, I'm sure, but I was still terrified. I followed behind everyone as we opened the door to the room to realize it was a genjutsu. I had paid no mind to this and felt sick still from my meeting with the Hokage.