Halloween? Halloween :3 pt 1

This story will not be part of the main storyline...or will it? I haven't decided. It's Halloween in Konoha and some ninjas are determined to treat-or-treat (not Sasuke, boo D: ).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SASUKE!" I screamed. I am really impatient. One time my grandmother told me to wait a minute and she wasn't ready till four hours later and that is the last time I waited patiently, well besides Kakashi, of course.

"I'm coming!" He better not be putting on that stupid vampire costume. I bought him a costume for a reason!!!

I smirked when I heard him stomping closer to our bedroom door, but it still didn't ease the impatient annoyance I felt.

"SAS-!"

"Done," he interrupted and I smirked. So he did wear the costume I bought him? I couldn't help stop the feeling that started in my stomach. It felt as though he was trying to please me, and trust me, mama likes to be pleased.

"Good," I nodded and headed towards the door. "Naruto and Sakur-"

"WE'RE HERE!!!!" Naruto called out, busting down the door. I felt Sasuke twitched beside me. I didn't find Naruto so annoying anymore since we had trained together a little. This was almost like a show and he was the comical relief for all this tension. It was almost like Sasuke's favorite soap opera-"Ninjas of Our Lives!"

"NARUTO!" Sakura screamed. She stepped through the opening and tiptoed over the broken door before smacking him square on the head. Even Sakura was interesting, I thought, but I couldn't help but feel like there was some sort of personality disorder...

She was about done strangling Naruto when Sasuke cleared his throat to let them know we were still here.

"OH...hi S-sasuke!" she studdered. Yep...my costume suited him. She dropped Naruto and pushed his bruised face behind her to hide the evidence of the earlier violence.

"Hn." I frowned. Costumes may make you look awesome Sasuke, but I still need to work on your vocabulary. Her smile faded and she looked at me surprised.

"When did you get her, Kyoko?" she smiled, pleasantly at me. I waved her off.

"I live here," I smiled.

.......................................................

.......................................................

......................................................

......................................................

.......................................................

"What?" she twisted her head. I better change my story or else I'll end up like the battered Naruto that still was recovering behind the towering Sakura-chan.

"Oh, not too long ago," I waved her off and I felt Sasuke relax next to me.

"Oh, well, that's nice," she smiled and almost developping a twitch. She turned away to pick up Naruto and I let out a shiver. Such cold attitude!!!

"NARUTO LET'S GO!!!" she yelled and she started to drag him out the door with Sasuke and I in tow.

We remained silent over a couple of minutes as Naruto tried to recover while being dragged along, his head hitting tons of rocks and potholes. It almost seemed like Sakura was doing that on purpose, but shook it off as I tried to start a conversation.

"So...Sakura, that's a cute costume," I smiled.

"You think so?" she smiled back at me.

"Yeh..." Sasuke spoke up. YOU GO SASUKE! EXPAND YOUR VOCABULARY!!! :D I almost jumped when I heard that, but realized he hadn't complimented me yet. Whatever, I sighed, I KNOW I'm adorable!!! I smiled.

"LETS GO GET KAKASHI-SENSEI!" Naruto yelled. Sakura, of course, hit him again with that loud remark.

"Is he trick-or-treating with us?" I looked to the others as we walked through the crowded, dark streets of Konoha. There was a lot of pumpkins out and lanturns to commendarate the death as Konoha always had to bring up the dead on every holiday. There was several ninjas out acting as cops and keeping an eye out for possible intruders and then there was drunks standing next to them pretending to be cops too. The ninjas were probably all chuunins. The drunks were probably...drunk?

The others stopped walking, and I almost ran into Naruto.

"What?" I huffed. I was irritated that I almost touched someone. I absolutely hate touching people, they are dirty and probably since it's Naruto...He probably doesn't keep up with his hygiene as much as he should. 

I pulled myself out of my thoughts to see the old academy from before the Great Ninja War and the three of them gawking at it. Their faces were pale as if they had just seen a ghost!

"HELLO~" I waved my hands in front of their faces, but let out a huff before I marched ahead towards the abandoned academy.

"Wait, Kyo-chan!" Naruto called. I turned around to see Naruto looking terrified at the house and then switching his attention to me. "Are you going in there?"

Really?! What the hell does it look like, Captain-Obvious? I almost screamed that out, but sighed and settled for, "yes, I am."

"BUT!" He shivered before continuing his train of thought. "It's haunted!" He yelled and I couldn't help, but hit him. Damn, only five minutes and Sakura influeneced me...Maybe I should get checked out...

"Really, now! I was just walking towards the creepy, old building and EXPECTING NOTHING!!!" I frowned. I was positively tired of his distractions and ignored him as I broke up into the triple-locked door and walked in like nothing happened. I could feel Naruto's chakera signature following close behind me.

"Um...where did you learn to do that, Kyo-chan?" Naruto asked in his whisper voice, which was not a regular human's definition of a whisper.

"Sasuke locks me out sometimes," I chuckled, "well..." I paused before continuing, "well, actually he does it everyday around three pm because his soaps are on." Speaking of the teme, were is he? And pinkie?

 I watched to see if I'd get some reaction out of the now strangely, quiet boy, but I couldn't find him. Heat started to rise up my back and I felt my annoyance radar starting to kick in. Did all that teamwork blab have no effect on Naruto, at all?!?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T-T I didn't mean to make it two parts but I clicked the wrong button...I always do that =_=" Sorry, I haven't updated in a while and I don't own Naruto. They belong to the original owner, who makes the comics and stuff.

Bye