Oreos, Snakes, and Tattoos, OH MY! (Pt1: Betrayal)

“Oi, ya gonna sign it or what?” the man asked and I felt my face flush.

I had been staring at the waver form for about five minutes, debating whether my possible death would be worth to risk to enter. I frowned and turned my face to the side to sign. I handed it, not looking at the men as I left the tent set outside the Forest of Death.

“What took so long, Kyo?” Naruto yelled as I walked towards them. If I was to die, what would I want my last memories to be? I looked up into each of my comrades’ eyes as I thought out. They’d be disqualified; I bet if I died here, but…they’d be safe, I’m sure. I watched them crouch down, ready to launch into the forest when the event started. I stared at the sky, only to be brought back to the gunshot sound and quickly hurried away with them.

I focused on taking the back side of the pack as we jump through the forest from tree to tree. We landed on the ground and I took in our surroundings.

“Oi, I gotta piss,” Naruto started unzipping in front of us. I turned away. How could people pee in public honestly? His “friend” could get cut off. I laughed at the thought, earning a stare from Sasuke.

“Hey! Don’t be vulgar!” Sakura yelled at him, hitting his head. I looked towards them. I wouldn’t hit him with that thing out!

“Ay, Sakura, don’t hit him-he’s loaded,” I laughed, earning a smirk from Sasuke. I watched Sakura’s face turn to disgust. She pointed him away from here. I could feel the weird vibe coming off of her. I saw her face turn red. I bet she was thinking about Sasuke.

I sighed a loud and ruffled my bangs. I’m gonna risk myself for these people?!?!

“Man a lot came out,” Naruto smiled as he came back. I sighed realizing it was a fake and watched Sasuke hit the guy’s face.

“That’s a little too much, Sasuke!” Sakura whimpered. She still thought it was Naruto. I signed as fire and kunais flew through the air and decided to end it.

“Oi, Sasuke, I’m all about making the guy shut up, but he has the same scroll,” I yawned. I felt Sakura’s confused gaze fall on me. My right eye started to twitch as it stung. I covered it with my hand, it felt better with the lack of lighting. I untied my headband to put it on my head-tilting to cover my eye. I reached into the pouch, taking some pain relievers.

“Are you alright, Kyoko?” Sakura asked. She could be nice, but she chooses to be observant at stupid times, if you ask me. I nodded, focusing on trying to fi-there he is. I smiled seeing Naruto tied behind a bush and walked towards him.

“Heheheh, pretty exciting bathroom break, huh?” I chuckled as he glared and I heard muffles behind the tape.

“Much better, teme,” Sasuke commented behind me. I had jumped at this, realizing, I hadn’t been paying attention. I turned my head slightly to see his hand gripping my shoulder.

“Can we leave him like this, Sasu-darling?” I begged to him, I batted my lashes hoping I’ll win. He sighed and looked to the annoyed Sakura. I sighed, psh. Shesh, I just wanted Naruto to shut up. I glared as Sasuke untied him.

“Sakura, if he stays like that, he won’t try to take off his pants!” I smiled, grabbing her hands, “so a vote for me is a vote for pants!” Her face turned red and I dropped her hands. Again, she was thinking some vulgar things about Sasuke. I sighed, knowing I lost. My headache kept getting worse…

I moved my headband quickly so see it was too blurry for any use. I put the headband back over and watch as we moved closer to the tower. My stomach in knots at what will happen next in our journey, I didn’t talk, figuring, I wouldn’t need to recite the poem since I doubt things would be in my favor. I lay down.

A gust of wind had me rolling around the ground, almost making me fly into trees. I threw up in the bushes I landed in. I was so dizzy and my headache was so much worse. I watched as a grass ninja approached Sasuke and Sakura.

I watched their expressions become frantic. Sweat raining from them and eyes wide open. I hid until I saw kunai headed to the distracted Sasuke and Sakura. I watched them jump away in a flurry and felt myself in the presence of massive chakera. I looked forward assuming it was the grass ninja.

It’s chakera, wicked and sickening. I wanted nothing more than to destroy him, but felt my fear making my body quiver in the presence of this man.

“Orrochimaru,” my voice shook and I grinned, feeling the chakera seeping from the man’s body into the air. “So we finally meet,” I laughed maniacally.

“I’m afraid we haven’t met formally,” he lunge towards me. I felt myself dodge, but I ended up with a scratch on my arm from a kunai. I tsked.

“Really, Oreo?” I howled. I watched him turns toward the direction of where Sasuke and Sakura went. I growled. “I’m your opponent!” I hit his gut, but was caught off guard when I felt my head shoved to the ground. I saw him analyzing me and then look towards the direction of Sasuke and Sakura. He quickly leaped towards them. I growled, following and pulling out my new weapon of choice-a kantana.

I arrived to see Naruto had arrived with a snake hurdling towards Sasuke. I blinked running to attack the snake from above, piercing it as Naruto helped blocked it from reaching Sasuke.

“Are you alright, Scaredy-“

I pushed Sasuke off the branch with him tumbling to his death only to have my clone catch him. Naruto looked pissed, but I pointed to Oreo.

“We need to kill him.”

“I know.”

I glanced as another clone of mine appeared, coaxing Sakura to follow. My clone with Sasuke had knocked him out and was carrying him with the other clone and Sakura in tow. My eyes flickered to Oreo. He looked pissed and hungry.

“Hey,” I growled as appearing to chop Oreo’s outstretched neck in half as he tried to reach Sasuke. I jumped towards the headless body had another head shoot out of the chopped neck. I intersected it causing it to slam into me.

“Kyoko!” Naruto screamed.

“I’m not leaving her!” I heard Sasuke’s voice growl. That was quick for him to wake up. I groaned as I was trying to fend off Oreo’s teeth. I lost and it hit my neck. His teeth sinking in to my neck. I howled in pain. It burned and the venom was like fire running through my veins.

--------->Sasuke’s POV<-----

“SASUKE!” I heard the bloody scream. I was about to leap to help her, but was stopped by the clone.

“SASUKE!” the voice continued. I manage to pull out of its grasp and jumped next to her, “I-I.” Her eyes stared into mine as I crouched next to her. She looked into my face searching. I shushed her, but she pushed me off the branch again. Naruto slammed into a tree with his tattoo showing.

“I NEVER LOVED YOU!!!” she screamed, like hell. I felt my body tense and my stomach drop. I felt my eyes grow blurry and felt a tear escaped. The only person I love hates me.

I looked to the ground as I fell. I didn’t want to be saved, I wanted to feel the impact of my skull meeting the ground, but I was caught by a clone and drug away against my will.

-------->Kyoko’s POV<-------

I watched in horror as Naruto fell from the tree he was blasted into and I quickly made a clone to carry him away. I threw my backpack off the branch for the clone as she carried the sleeping Naruto away. It contained medicine for them.

I looked to Oreo, my neck in so much pain, but I charged towards him and my future.

=================================

So…yeh I don’t own Naruto or Oreos, sadly, but Sasuke would of never left ^^ well not as soon as he did.

But yeh…*smiles*

Naruto: BELIEVE IT!!!

Me: WTF, we didn't say anything to require that!!! *frowns* but enjoy a lovely pic of Kyoko in her everyday clothes