Changing:

I watched Kakashi explain, but didn't hear the words and when almost everyone took off-Sasuke dragged me with him. I wanted to scream, I was scared to be alone with him since he called me 'darling' I thought kind of disgusted. He covered my mouth before I could scream.

"Don't worry, I'll get us bells," he smirked and I felt myself smile, "why don't you sleep?" I shook my head vigrously: I can't let him do all the work, but...I need to make sure I do not get in his way. I turned to see Naruto trying to pick a fight with Kakashi with Naruto ending up getting his ass fingered and flying into a lake. I snickered, that was odd. I usually didn't act this way.

I felt my body launch from our hiding place, running at an abnormally fast pace for me. I saw Naruto keeping Kakashi busy while I jumped and punched Kakashi in the stomach, he clutched his stomach while I kneed his face. A log had replaced him, but I caught the real Kakashi that appeared to try to knock me back grabbing his leg and swinging him by it into a tree.

'I can't control myself, anymore,' I thought as I moved forward, only to be tackled from behind. I laid there knowing Kakashi sat on top of me. I hissed and flipped myself over, dropping him to the ground and step on his stomach-hard and stooped lower to whisper in his ear, "I'd drop the book." I smirked wildly.

"You probably shouldn't wear a skirt without some...um...coverage under....neath," I felt myself grew angry, "not that I was looking." With that comment, I was back to him sitting on top of me.

"Just tie me to the stump already, let the others eat," I groaned and he smiled delighted. I found myself tied to a stump moments later. "Let. Me. GO!!!!" I screamed and kicked about until I felt very exhausted and fell asleep...

---------------------------------------------------->

"Kyoko," I felt Sasuke trying to wake me up, I moaned five more minutes until Sakura hit my head and Sasuke growled at her. He stared at me, "want something to eat?" I nodded as he fed me, but I looked to see Naruto tied up too and laughed-choking on the food. Sasuke panicked until Sakura hit the back of my head and I swallowed. I sighed and smiled, "Thanks!!!" Sasuke smirked, as Naruto struggled and begged people to feed him. Everyone shook their head no, but I thought that was bad.

"Please Sasuke-kun <3" I asked innocently and I saw him looked away, but he did as I asked. Sakura jumped up, "he's mine!" I looked at her innocently, "you mean Naruto?"

"Really Sakura? I'm so happy," I saw Naruto trying to scoot closer to her, forgetting the fact he was stuck to a stump. She hit him before clearing that Sasuke's her. I felt myself chuckle, but it started to build up and up until I laughed like a maniac. Everyone stared, looking scared, but I turned serious.

"Feed him," I growled and Sakura fell over.

"What is your problem?" she yelled and I growled looking at Naruto. She started to feed him but not before Kakashi appeared.

"Holy ____!" I screamed and hid my head between my knees. I heard Sasuke chuckle.

"You all pass," Kakashi sang and I peered out from between my knees. "I'll see you back here tomorrow!" With that Sakura stare intently at Sasuke. I felt myself sicken, I want to go home. I thought of my grandmother and felt even more sad.

"Sasuke, do you want to go on a date?" she squealed excitedly and I felt my head snap up, he can't break the contract, if he did...

"No," he said coldly and turned towards me, sawing me out with a kunai. I started to nod off peacefully, but I started to fall over only to be caught by Sasuke, "you're really ill," he whispered and I started to feel it. I pulled away from him and sawed Naruto out before I had Sasuke carry me back to his house.