Chapter 25: Sweet 16

Miranda POV
Today is my 16th birthday, also the day of my sweet 16.

I did my hygenine routine, put on a sweatshirt and went downstairs. There were decorations and a huge breakfast. Quincy and Dani were here too.

Me: "Oh my God! Whose idea was this?"

Quincy: "It was my and Daniel's idea."

Me: "Aww yall are getting along now."

Dani: "Yea, yea hurry up so we can eat."

I had french toast, ham, strawberries, and cranberry juice. Mama Toni's cooking is amazing.

Me: "Mama Toni this is too good!"

Mama Toni: "Thank you baby."

I was about to put my dish in the dishwasher when Quincy took it from me and did it himself.

I went upstairs and got dressed in my bikini. I put a sweatshirt over it. I'll take it off when we get to the party, because I don't need Mickey freaking out.

Mickey drove us to the Walmart and Everyone was there.

Bria: "I want me and my friends to be on the bus with the football team."

Me: "Yall's bus is already done."

I put her on the bus with her friends and the freshmen football team players. They begged me to be invited and Dani said they were cool. She was gonna be in for a surprise.

Everyone got on their buses. I was on the bus with Quincy, his friends, Dani and his friends, a couple kids from my English III AP class, Mama Toni and Chyna. Chyna was dancing, and she could give birth any mintute now. She was swinging on that pole and so was Mama Toni. I swear these ladies are crazy.

Dani was flirting with one of my friends in my english class. She was blushin' hard. They were so cute.

Quincy came behind me and starting doing the same thing we were doing at his party. Mama Toni was looking at me like "no babies tonight, got it".

We arrived at the mansion and everyone else was there. The party was live early. Dudes were jumpin' in the pool and girls were dancing. Bria saw me and got mad immediately.

Bria: "You put me on a bus with freshmen. I asked for football players."

Me: "And I gave you football players. They just happened to be freshmen."

Bria: "You don't invite freshmen to these things."

Me: "You don't tell me who to invite."

Bria: "Whateva, where the real playas at?"

She Naomi Cambelle walked to her friends. And then they went to go find "real playas".

I took off my sweatshirt and Quincy was staring at me really hard.

Quincy: "Why did you have to tale your sweatshirt off? I love the way you look in it, but I hate the way these dudes are looking at you looking like that in that. "

Me: "Don't act like you didn't know that I was packin' like this. I love that song "Thim Slick" by Fab."

Quincy: "Look at you, listening to rap. Becoming with it."

Me: "Boy please. You need to get with it. With that gym. Because your girlfriend is out of your league."

Quincy: "Everyone wants a piece of this. I'm sexier than you think I am."

Me: "No everyone thinks you're sexier than you actually are. I know you, they don't. But they do know that you need to keep up with your girlfriend."

I winked, walked away and dove into the water.

I love swimming. I could stay in the water forever. Quincy came in the water too. We were of course making out. I didn't care it was my party.

My friends from english class wanted to have a contest to see which guys had the best bodies. They're all single and guys don't give them much attention. I advised Quincy not to enter, but he did. I know he's not gonna win. I'll give him the highest score, but the other girls won't agree to it.

We saw a lot of nice bodies. Quincy's wasn't the best, but wasn't the worse. He was solid, but didn't have rock hard  abs. The girls voted for Dani. Everyone loves him.

Then some of the guys wanted to have a competition for the girls. Bria entered and got all 5s and one 6. This other girl with a big butt and boobs won. I didn't enter because I have a boyfriend and I didn't want to take my chances on winning.

Trey, Chris, Sean and Aug performed. They were amazing. Then Mickey decided that he wanted to perform. I rolled my eyes because its so like him. Chyna was on stage dancing then...

She went into labor.

Mickey rushed her to the hospital and I ran to find Bria. I found her giving some dude a lap dance with a bottle of Myx Moscato in her hand. This looks all too familiar.

Me: "Chyna in labor."

Bria: "You see me busy."

Me: "Sir you look bored. Blink twice if she's holding you against your will. This has to be torture."

The guy laughed and got up.

Author's POV
Everything was right. Everyone was getting along, except Bria. Bria stayed the same.

Everything was good for

Tyga's

Lil'

Sis'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading and being part of the TLS movement! Lets get this story to #1 in teen fiction by July 31, 2016! Let this be my 16th bday present!