Chapter 23: (Can't Think of a Name)

Miranda POV
Quincy left about 5 minutes ago, but Bria and Daniel (I'm that mad) are still here. It's time for them to go. I honestly don't care that Bria "lives" here, but she needs to leave.

Me: "You don't have to go home, but you gotta get the hell out of here!"

Bria: "Bitch I don't have to go anywhere. This is my house. So I can have anyone I want over. And I want Dani here."

Me: "This is not your house, you don't cook or clean. You have to earn your keep. And Daniel don't act like I'm not right. You know you have to leave."

Daniel took me into the living room.

Daniel: "So its Daniel now?"

Me: "That is your name right?"

Daniel: "What happened to Dani?"

Me: "He left after you decided to come to my house with the enemy to make me jealous."

Daniel: "So that's how it is now?"

Me: "You tell me."

I left and walked upstairs. He knew better than to stay.

I was listening to music when Bria busted in my room.

Bria: "And you said I couldn't get him."

Me: "You didn't have him downstairs. Watch and see if he'll talk to you tomorrow. He did that to make me jealous."

Bria: "Please no one can resist this."

Me: "Bye."

Daniel POV
I can't believe she called me Daniel. She hasn't said that sense we first met. I must have really pissed her off.

I opened the door and I got bombarded with questions from my mom

Mom: "Where you been?"

Me: "At Miranda's."

Mom: "I thought she had a boyfriend?"

Me: "She does, I was with her sister-in-law type person."

Mom: "Are you trying to make that girl jealous?"

Me: "I gave up on it though."

Mom: "Trying to make her jealous is probably that worst thing you could have done."

Me: "I know. She started calling me Daniel."

Mom: "You might have really lost her."

Me: "Yep."

She hit me upside my head. Great my mom's upset with me now too.

Mom: "I wanted her to have my grandbabies. I really like her. Why did you have to mess it up for us?"

Me: "I was trying to speed that up."

Mom: "Well you got to get her back."

Me: "She doesn't want to talk to me."

Mom: "Well then she doesn't have to talk."

Me: "Alright I'll try."

So, tomorrow's update will have him talking to Miranda. I promised two updates. Had class sorry for the super short update.