Chapter 11: Really Bria? Really?

Miranda POV

Daniel, Bria and I get out of the car. She rushes over to a group of senior guys and she sits on the lap of one of them. Then another guy calls her over and she sits on his lap. Then another guy calls her over. She gives him a lap dance. Then they give her a bag of weed. Wow. She really can't stop can't she?

Daniel: "You saw that too right?"

Me: "Sure did."

Daniel: "How was your date on Saturday?"

Me: "It was nice. We kissed."

Daniel: "Look at you. Emmy got game now!"

Me: "Hush up!"

Daniel: "So you like him?"

Me: "Yea I think I do."

Daniel: "All right I gotta go see my tutor."

Me: "All right see yah!"

I saw Bria trying to get attention from Quincy and his group. She was pressing her boobs against one of his friends while her eyes were stuck on Quincy.

Quincy: "Hey Miranda! Come here!"

Me: "Wassup?"

Quincy: "These are my boys Troy, Chris, Kevin, Drew and Corey."

Bria was all over Troy.

Troy: "So you are girl that took Quincy away from us? He won't go anywhere with us."

Quincy: "I'm trying to be a good guy and stick to one girl."

Kevin: "He look serious about that too!"

Me: "Well sorry yall. I'll keep the time I spend with Quincy to a minimum."

Chris: "Nah yall can spend as much time together as yall want. But we want him at night."

Me: "Ok got it. But I won't be seeing him as much because I am planning my sweet 16. I'm trying to beat his."

Quincy: "Please! No one can ever beat mine!"

Me: "Watch me."

I walked away and I saw Bria biting her lips at Quincy. She made the call me sign and walked off to another group of boys. They were wannabe drug dealers. She went and sat on the leaders lap. She started rubbing his friend and she whispered something to him. It's really sad how much respect she has for herself.