Chapter 10: Picnic with Quincy

Miranda POV

I woke up at 5 am to do my hair. My nails were still nice from last week so I didn't have to take care of that. I ordered the Chinese food and it was delivered at 11:30. I was already dressed but I needed to retouch my makeup before I left. I also had to have Chyna add her touchups. I touched up my lipstick and blush then headed to Chyna's closet. I asked her what touchups needed to happen.

Chyna: "Hair, makeup and outfit is ok. Just take this cardigan off. Then tug this shirt up and pull the neckline down. Push yah girls up! Ok much better."

Me: "Haha thanks."

Chyna: "Make sure he can see that leg!"

Quincy POV

I rang the doorbell and the peasant thot of course answered the door. This is not your house don't answer the door. She was wearing a sports bra, compression shorts and slippers.

Bria: "Heyy Quincy! You came for me I see. You look nice too. Where we going?"

Me: "WE aint goin' NOWHEA I'm taking Em to the park for a picnic. You won't be going anywhere with me! EVER! MIRANDA WHEA YOU AT?"

Bria started rubbin' on my chest and her hand started moving down. I moved her hands but she pressed her whole body against me. Miranda was standing right behind her. She silently pushed passed Bria and grabbed my hand. She closed the door in Bria's face and locked it.

Me: "HAHA you closed the door in her face! That was greatest thing I have ever seen."

Miranda: "Like you should have respect for the person that allows you into their house. You eat my food, drink my Snapple and breathe my clean virgin air. You don't clean and you constantly ask my brother for money. On top of that you embarrass me at parties and flirt with my date. That hoe is so ungrateful."

Me: "Woah you good?"

Miranda: "I'm just fine. I'm sorry I'm just fed up with this. Anyways I have the Chinese."

Me: "Great! You look good by the way. Look at you with your stomach all out."

Miranda: "Boy hush up!"

She really did look good. Her skirt had a slit and he stomach was toned. Her breasts were really big. I knew she had a body in her, but didn't think it body was this nice. She looked natural. I liked it. She was 100% Miranda 100% of the time.

We got to the park and got out the car. We found a nice spot by the pond. We sat on the blanket and ate the Chinese food with our chopsticks. She was really bad with them. I tried teaching her but that didn't work. She's part Asian she should be good at this. I feed her a bite of lo mein. I was trying to be romantic.

We finished eating then i sat behind her and I wrapped my arms around her waist. It was so small. I started kissing her neck and I hit that spot. She pushed me off though.

Miranda: "Nope not today."

I pouted and sat her on my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I got a great view of her titties. She caught me staring and she hit my neck.

Miranda: "It's not polite to stare."

Me: "It's not polite to tease either."

Miranda: "What do you mean tease?"

Me: "Well when you put your titties in a man's face be prepared to be fvcked. And you not ready for all this."

Miranda looked scared. I didn't mean to do that. She roughly pull me towards her and kissed me. We were making out. Her arms snaked around to my neck and her breasts grazed against my chest. That felt amazing. I pull her closer. I kept one arm wrapped around her waist and on hand on her exposed thigh. I was always an ass man, but this girl has me on breasts. They just kept rubbing against my chest. I hated how good this felt because I knew that being inside her was an impossible task. I had to stop this before she felt my friend down there. I pulled away and she was blushing so hard.

Miranda. "I'm sorry I don't know what came over me."

Me: "Nah its good. I'm kinda glad something came over you. You a lowkey freak."

Miranda: "No I'm not."

Me: "Child please you and I both know that that kiss wasn't at all innocent."

We left and we went out for ice cream. Maybe it's just my hormones but she eats ice cream so sexy. We had a competition to see who could tie a cherry with there tongue the fastest. She won. That explained everything.

We left and I dropped her off at home she kissed my nose and got out the car. She knew I was watching her walk so she put a switch in her hips. She turned around and started laughing. I think I had way to much fun with this girl.