Snape's Daughter: Epilogue of Sorts:

[[A/N: This is an epilogue of sorts, which is why it's a LOT shorter than my regular chapters, and while it's not the best, I find it very sweet. THERE IS A SEQUEL OUT, YOU WILL FIND IT ON MY PROFILE, it's called "Lillith's Father" and I hope you enjoy it as much as you enjoyed this one :)]]

Epilogue of Sorts:

As the days turned into weeks, not much changed in the daily routine. Most nights I couldn't sleep, I simply tossed and turned on the mattress that was in Ginny's room until it was time to wake up and help Mrs. Weasley make breakfast.

Around everyone, I acted as normal as I possibly could, but I couldn't stop replaying everything that had happened three weeks ago in my mind. I felt like the only people who could help me either didn't want anything to do with me or where away from the summer. Snape likely wanted nothing to do with me, and Harry, the one who could be feeling the same as me was stuck with his aunt and uncle.

But I suppose the one thing I had to look forward to during the days I stayed with the Weasley's were the nights. When Fred and I would sit at the dinner table, casting each other smiles while the others pretended not to notice. Our hands clasped together and our ankles linked under the table.

It did a lot to keep my mind off of things, and whenever George or Fred noticed me slipping my usual emotionless mask on to hide the pain, they'd play jokes on Ron to get me to laugh, though most of the time it was fake and just to make them worry less.

"Hey Lils, Fred and I are going to check on the shop, do you want to come with us?"

I sniffed, turning towards Goerge before smiling slightly. "No thank you."

He scowled before his blue eyes lit up with excitement and he lunged towards me. "I wont be taking 'no' for an answer, Miss Deacon." He grabbed me, before promptly tossing me over his shoulder easily, as if I weighted only as much as a sack of potatoes.

"George Fabian Weasley, you set me down right this second!" I didn't scream it as loud as possible, as most girls would undoubtedly do, instead I whispered it as menacingly as possible, but it had no effect on the red-haied menace.

Giving up pretty quickly, I relaxed myself, figuring if I yelled or beat on his back, I'd just end up embarrassing myself even more than usual.

"Mum, we're kidnapping your favorite daughter now. Have a good day!"

"Where are you taking Gin-oh. Lily," she laughs, grinning from ear to ear, "You have fun now, you hear?"

"Yes, Mrs. Weasley," I pouted.

"I'll have none of that, my dear. You had best start calling me Molly."

"Or mum." Fred poked his head out, winking at me before sidling up to his twin brother. I scowled, kicking him in the arm with my dangling leg.

"Tell him to put me down, Fred. I'll go, I promise!"

I sighed in relief as the pressure from Goerge's shoulder was gone, and breathed deeply before turning back to George and snatching the piece of toast he was about to stuff in his out.

"Oi! That's my breakfast!"

I gave it to Fred, just to spite him. Recently, I hadn't been able to eat too much, because when I start thinking of Sirius, my stomach lurches uncomfortably and threatens to upchuck all of my nearly digested food.

I grimaced at that small thought alone.

"C'mon Lily. Grab 'hold of me and don't let go!"

I did as he said, fighting the nausea that threatened to claim me every time I side-disapparated, and stumbled a bit, leaning quite heavily on Fred before regaining my balance.

It was the first time I'd been to Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, as most of the last couple of weeks, the Twins had been staying close to me, obviously wary of leaving me alone after what had happened. I wasn't upset with their hovering, I found that it meant more to me than I ever thought that it could, as it meant that they cared.

Dragging me inside the store, I barely had time to look at all their products before I was thrust behind the cash register, with George talking megafast about how to work it.

"Got that?"

"Uhhh -"

"Great, call if you need anything."

I had thought that this would be time to be able to but a few things from in town, or look around a bit, but instead they'd put me to work, and I highly doubted I'd be getting paid for this.

Grumbling about the unfairness, began tapping buttons on the register until it popped open and figured that was probably the only button I needed to know as I did math perfectly well in my head without the help of a high-tech calculator.

When lunch came around, George closed up the store and walked off somewhere before Fred dragged me down the road by ourselves.

He said it was to be our first date.

I smiled at the thought of it, feeling the familiar butterflies enter my stomach, the way they always due when Fred is around me.

The food was delicious and afterwards we went out to some ice cream shop. We didn't talk much, but then again, I wasn't really in the mood to talk, I was just happy to have peace and quiet for what felt like the first time in months.

As we started to walk back, we stopped, and he pulled me into a small alcove between his joke shop and another store of some sort, though I didn't know the name of it.

"Lily. If you ever, ever want to talk to me about what happened, you know I'll listen, right? You can come to me for anything at all."

I hugged him, burying my face into his shirt as I felt my eyes well up with unshed tears. "Yeah Fred, I know. Thank you."

-End Book One-