Snape's Daughter: Chapter Two:

[[A/N: So I want to explain this, because there are people saying that Lily's exercising wont kill her and that they do it all the time, etc etc, but do remember that she was homeless for years, therefore not fit for hard exercise, not only that but she goes hours of running with no hydration, which can easily cause mass dehydration, heat strokes, as well as other complications.  Now that that is explained, enjoy <3 ]]

EDITED: Chapter Two:

After only thirty minutes of sprinting, of running as hard and fast and my thin, unhealthy body allowed me to, I noticed the girl who stood up for me in Potions walking my way, followed by the two boys who also sat at our table. I slowed down to a walk while I waited as they caught up to me. One of the boy hand longish brown/black hair, with round glasses and green almond shaped eyes. The other boy reminded me of Fred and George with his bright red hair, and lanky but muscular appearance. Freckles dotted across his face, giving him a slightly innocent look.

"Hi Lillith. I'm Hermione, I know I didn't get to tell you that in class, and these are my friends Harry and Ron", she said, pointing at the two boys behind her.

I plastered a fake smile onto my face, and waved half-heartedly. "Can we run with you?" she asked. I nodded, knowing they would not be able to keep up for long anyways, so it didn't matter. I took off full sprint, pushing myself to the limits. Not four minutes later, Harry and Hermione had fallen several yards behind, having to stop and take several deep breaths. Ron kept up with me for a few minutes more, but then he also had to stop and breathe. I ran three more laps just like that, pushing myself as far as i could go. When I finally stopped, I noticed Snape glowering at me from right behind Hermione. I walked up to them and smiled weakly, then sat myself down, leaning back on my hands so I can relax.

"Dumbledore's coming this way," Hermione whispered as the three other students moved away from Snape.  I shrugged my shoulders, too exhausted to care. My lungs burned, and I took great gulps of air trying to put out the flames. My legs felt like jello, and I knew there would be no way to walk anytime soon. Snape grabbed my upper arm, not tight enough to hurt, but enough to know I wouldn't be able to shake him off, and pulled me up beside him. I kept my chin up, glaring at my 'Father' for all I was worth. He ought to be glad that looks can't kill, otherwise he'd be six feet under right now.

"Miss Deacon, I thought we had been over this. I didn't bring you here, and get a teacher to adopt you just so you can kill yourself. If you want to run, that is fine.  However, you must take a break once in a while, bring a few bottles of water out here with you. If you fail to do these things, you will be banned from the Quidditch field, is that understood?" the Headmaster asked, coming up to stand in front of me.

I nodded my head jerkily, and kept eye contact with him. "Very well then. Good evening, Miss Granger, Mr. Weasley and Mr. Potter", Dumbledore smiled at the three teenagers behind me, and walked away. I pulled my arm out of Snape's grasp, and backed away from him. Just in time to see the giant man walking towards us.

"Ello.  Was' going on 'ere" his voice boomed. 

"Hi Hagrid", Harry said happily, walking towards him. I looked on, not doing anything as Hermione told him what had happened between me and the two other teachers. The giants eyebrows furrowed together as he glanced over to me. I flinched under his gaze, and took two more steps back until I touched something. I looked up into Snape's cold eyes as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I'd like to 'ave a talk with ya, Lillith", Hagrid said, his voice rumbling. I felt my eyes widen and i began to shiver uncontrollably, I felt the blood drain from my face and I pressed myself further into Severus Snape's robes.